Author Topic: Looking for Buddys  (Read 662 times)

Offline BrandyHanley

• Ms. Brandy Lynn
Looking for Buddys
« on: December 23, 2017, 09:39:11 pm »
Hello still a little new to Susan's Place. Looking for buddy's, friend, just maybe someone to talk to from time to time. I have added people to my Buddy's list several times, but seems like no one is excepting my buddy requests :icon_ashamed: :icon_ashamed: not sure on how it even works on here.. But if you too are looking for a buddy, I am here... 

Offline Denise

• Denise
  • I am Denise
Re: Looking for Buddys
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2017, 09:50:46 pm »
I just sent you a private message.  I don't know if you can respond as there is a minimum of posts you need to send messages.  I just don't know if that's to originate a thread or if it applies to replies too.
1st Person out: 16-Oct-2015
Restarted Spironolactone 26-Aug-2016
Restarted Estradiol Valerate: 02-Nov-2016
Full time: 02-Mar-2017
Breast Augmentation (Schechter): 31-Oct-2017
FFS (Walton in Chicago): 25-Sep-2018
Vaginoplasty (Schechter): 13-Dec-2018

A haiku in honor of my grandmother who loved them.
The Voices are Gone
Living Life to the Fullest
I am just Denise

Online Cindy

• The Forum Administrator
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2017, 09:55:19 pm »
Hi Honey,

The Buddy list lets you know when buddies are on the site as the names light for you.

There are lots of people here looking for friends and the best way to find people you like is by posting stuff and finding people who enjoy the same things.

You could post about things you like doing in hobbies or post in the various games for example.

Maybe let everyone know a bit about you, where you are in the world and what you like doing for example.

I'll look in and see how you are going, I'm just about to start my Christmas Dinner preparations as it is 2.30 pm on Christmas Eve in Australia and I have family coming for lunch tomorrow. I'm doing a traditional lunch of Turkey, ham, potatoes, veggies etc and I need to get the preparation going. First thing is catch the turkey, I heard it running around somewhere :laugh:

Once you reach 15 posts your ability to PM people opens up as do other features of the site.

Offline BrandyHanley

• Ms. Brandy Lynn
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2017, 09:56:26 pm »
I just sent you a private message.  I don't know if you can respond as there is a minimum of posts you need to send messages.  I just don't know if that's to originate a thread or if it applies to replies too.
Yes I tried to respond but won't let me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Offline BrandyHanley

• Ms. Brandy Lynn
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2017, 09:57:36 pm »
Hi Honey,

The Buddy list lets you know when buddies are on the site as the names light for you.

There are lots of people here looking for friends and the best way to find people you like is by posting stuff and finding people who enjoy the same things.

You could post about things you like doing in hobbies or post in the various games for example.

Maybe let everyone know a bit about you, where you are in the world and what you like doing for example.

I'll look in and see how you are going, I'm just about to start my Christmas Dinner preparations as it is 2.30 pm on Christmas Eve in Australia and I have family coming for lunch tomorrow. I'm doing a traditional lunch of Turkey, ham, potatoes, veggies etc and I need to get the preparation going. First thing is catch the turkey, I heard it running around somewhere

Once you reach 15 posts your ability to PM people opens up as do other features of the site.
Ok just noticed that, thank you

Offline Jessica

• I love you. No...... I might not know you, but if folk can hate for no good reason, I can love.
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2017, 10:06:31 pm »
Hi Brandy 🙋‍♀️ I’m Jessica.  Watch the recent topics can give you insight on who people are here.  Some posts have serious questions, some are tongue in cheek.  I haven’t met anyone I didn’t like here.  We seem to be a well rounded group with a wide range of ages.  I’m certain by finding topics that appeal to yourself and commenting (if you feel comfortable), your likely to get into a conversation with a friend.

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

Offline Dena

• (S) Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2017, 10:39:07 pm »
The bottom right hand corner of the screen will tell you most of the members who are active. It's possible to hide yourself from the other members but most of the people on the site don't. After you get a feel for the people on the site, you might exchange PMs. If you are lonesome, sometimes people are willing to Skype. The staff often uses Skype for training and because it allows us to communicate faster than PM when dealing with some issues. On the other had, we sometimes just chat to pass the time of day. You can use Skype in text mode, audio and full video depending on what you are comfortable with. It takes a little time to make friends but I often see people messaging each other so give it a little time.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use dena@susans.org or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber

Margaret_B

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2017, 10:43:23 pm »
Hello still a little new to Susan's Place. Looking for buddy's, friend, just maybe someone to talk to from time to time. I have added people to my Buddy's list several times, but seems like no one is excepting my buddy requests :icon_ashamed: :icon_ashamed: not sure on how it even works on here.. But if you too are looking for a buddy, I am here... 

'
If you want someone to chat with here, Fakebook or Yahoo Messenger just PM me or add me to you buddy list. I Work on a computer most of the day and always have time for people interactions. Take Care - Margaret

Offline BrandyHanley

• Ms. Brandy Lynn
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2017, 10:48:53 pm »
 :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance: Yeah, now able to upload a avatar.. Now I just got to take some good selfies.. Got this quick one up now.. too manly looking in that pic. my dam chin.. lol

Margaret_B

« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2017, 10:51:13 pm »
:eusa_dance: :eusa_dance: Yeah, now able to upload a avatar.. Now I just got to take some good selfies.. Got this quick one up now.. too manly looking in that pic. my dam chin.. lol

You look great! not a thing in the world wrong with your chin or anything else.

Offline Jessica

• I love you. No...... I might not know you, but if folk can hate for no good reason, I can love.
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2017, 10:57:06 pm »
You look great Brandy! Keep that avatar, very pretty with the smokey eyes

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

Offline BrandyHanley

• Ms. Brandy Lynn
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2017, 11:32:12 pm »
You look great Brandy! Keep that avatar, very pretty with the smokey eyes
Thank you, wish features were a little more femme. Been looking into ffs very expensive though. You are very beautiful.

Offline Jessica

« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2017, 11:43:10 pm »
Thank you, wish features were a little more femme. Been looking into ffs very expensive though. You are very beautiful.

Thank you Brandy, my avatar is a faceapp pic of me in the beginning.  I am now getting the fat deposits in my cheeks that was the only change I needed for me to accomplish this vision of myself. 

Offline Faith

« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2017, 07:02:48 am »

There is nothing wrong with that profile picture. don't change it on our account, I like it.

I've taken about 30 selfies of myself. Every one of them has been deleted off my phone .. ick .. I think my phone is stuck in 'bad photo' mode.
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

Offline Jazmynne

« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2017, 10:29:46 am »
Um, manly I don't think so, you look very nice in my opinion, luv the eyebrows and makeup. :)

Kc1058

« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2017, 07:06:16 pm »
Hey Brandy-
I’ve only been here a short time too, but have been made to feel at home.
PM me and we can chat. I can give you my FB info there if you ever just want to talk.
Don’t be afraid to reach out.
-Christyn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Rachel

• Family
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2017, 09:14:33 pm »
I see a beautiful woman in the avitar.

I am available through pm and I will share fb and email.
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.

Offline jaybutterfly

• Friend
  • I may fall, but not like this, not today
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2017, 07:47:18 am »

Ill be here if you want, it gets lonely

Offline Yakayla

• Friend
  • Nina <3
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2017, 08:16:53 am »
I always love meeting new people, but mostly when I talk to people I use discord. Though if you pm me, I'll definitely message you back. maybe take anywhere from 10 minutes to a couple days for me to reply though. I'm kinda all over the place. And I have fifty million hobby's, so I keep kinda busy and what not. Cept for today. I spent the whole day cleaning and I am spent. Just gonna be chatting all day and practicing on my new ukulele. It's hot pink!
If I've known you more than an hour, I prolly love you  :icon_redface:

Tags: Friends Buddys Chat