Author Topic: Things you expect from 2018 transition-wise?  (Read 987 times)

Offline Galyo

• Friend
Re: Things you expect from 2018 transition-wise?
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2018, 02:03:03 pm »
This is more of things that I hope to achieve in 2018, but it's all I have.

- Hoping to better watch my diet and lose some weight (I'm not overweight, but it can always be better)
- Hope to achieve a more naturally feminine curvy look. Any MtF can agree to how difficult it is to lose that dreaded triangle upper body shape
- I'm hoping to learn more and better make-up tricks
- Starting voice therapy somewhere in June (the waiting times are ridiculous here...), looking forward to that
- Later this year, I'm hoping to make some plans for my first surgeries (including "the" surgery)
HRT: 31 - 8 - 2017

Offline krobinson103

• Friend
  • Life is a journey, enjoy it.
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2018, 02:53:52 am »
In 2018 I hope to:

1) Get my wife comfortable with the changes that are and will happen.
2) Lose another 30 pounds so I can get rid of the bulge in the middle!
3) Add another couple of cup sizes to my breasts so they don't look silly and small on my large frame
4) Grow my hair longer so it covers most of the issues caused by MPB and age
5) Hopefully move to living mostly full time by the end of the year.
6) Kill the 'wish I was her...' voice that plays over and over when not wanted!
7) Remove a good portion of my facial hair so I can at least get through a day or two without having to shave.

Some will be easy, others not so much but hey, big goals lead to not settling for second best.
Where am I going today? I don't 100% know. Will I enjoy the ride there? Absolutely.

Offline PaulaLee

• Friend
« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2018, 09:13:07 am »
Paula, you've come this far, I hope you find the courage to take the next step! There is no harm/risk in meeting with a doctor and any anxiety you might feel would be normal. Maybe take someone with you, even if they stay in the waiting room/car during your appointment. Or if no one's available, maybe make a plan to treat yourself if you follow through. We all face these one-time hurdles - our journeys are filled with them.

Best of luck!

Lindy

Thank You Lindy!!  I made the appointment on NYE after discussing it with my wife. She encouraged me to make it and I know the first will just be a consult and perhaps bloodwork so I'll more than likely go. What happens from there, well, time will tell! Thank you again for the words of encouragement!
Paula

Offline Corax

• Neighbor
« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2018, 03:04:36 pm »
➣ I will be having my mastectomy and hysterectomy in May this year.
➣ I hope that I’ll be able to have the first step of phalloplasty this year as well but this depends on whether they still have appointments open for this year or not.
➣ I hope that the fat redistribution will finally start to kick in better(or at all?). I personally can still only see the disfiguration and deformation that the poison oestrogen has caused to this body. No one should have to have such a disfigured form; the waist alone is absolutely gross, urgh!
➣ I would like to start to work-out at the gym if possible since I unfortunately see some problems with this. One is extreme dysphoria that has kept me from being able to participate in any sports since my body was ruined by the wrong puberty and which even made me vigorously refuse to engage in the sport lessons back in school where I always sat on the bench doing math instead ^^”

Offline cjsnow1

• Visitor
    • Liberal Shimmering
« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2018, 04:03:25 pm »
Hair removal and getting back on HRT after not having done either for the last couple of years are at the top of my list.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Offline WolfNightV4X1

• Friend
  • Veni Vidi Vici
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2018, 01:29:13 am »
....actually...if my finances go well, I am expecting to pay off my credit card, put some money into savings, and get top surgery in May. I'm also expecting to do some legal sex change stuff. After that I think I can consider myself "fully transitioned", exciting stuff, but I'm not there yet. Here's hoping everything goes according to plan.

Tags: new year