General Discussions > Gaming

Favorite Video Game character?

<< < (2/17) > >>

Violet10Dencies:
Samus Aran from the Metroid series!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Christy Lee:

--- Quote from: Roll on January 14, 2018, 12:53:43 am ---My forum name covers this question pretty well. (Roll is from Megaman!)

Aside from her, honorable mentions to Tali from Mass Effect (i wuv Tali), Cammy from Street Fighter, and Leon from Resident Evil. I'm going to also give a shout out to Golbez from FF4 and GlaDOS and Wheatley from Portal on the villains front.

Oh, and Catherine the Great from Civ 4. Does that count? ;D (IMP/CHR MASS EXPANSION FOR THE WIN. FIN was overpowered and no fun.)

--- End quote ---

I had a feeling that your username was based on Roll from Megaman

I main Cammy in Street Fighter also, i kick butt with her LOL, i use to be pro Ken

Who  doesnt love GLADos and Wheatley? but who do you like better? GLADos? or Wheatley? LOL idk if can answer that myself haha

Other than Fem Shep, Garrus was always my 2nd fav.... now if you'll excuse me i have some calibrations to do

Quinn_Elizabeth:
Alice from American McGee's Alice/Alice Madness Returns
Moira and Sombra from Overwatch
Sora from Kingdom Hearts
Amaterasu from Okami
and
Lunafreya Nox Fleuret from Final Fantasy XV

Roll:

--- Quote from: Christy Lee on January 14, 2018, 01:56:23 am ---I had a feeling that your username was based on Roll from Megaman

I main Cammy in Street Fighter also, i kick butt with her LOL, i use to be pro Ken

--- End quote ---

Haha, same. In the original SF2 I was never big on Chun Li for some reason despite normally gravitating to female characters, and Ken was my man. Particularly as the series went on and his ->mk became amusing to me because my friend I played with the most who was way better than me in general just couldn't wrap his head around the double hit. But the second Cammy was in the picture she was my go to. (Speaking of fighters and playing female characters, I really did that so much it is ridiculous in retrospect. I wonder if I would have been better at fighting games if not for the repressed trans issue making it psychologically necessary for me to play as female characters 99% of the time. Who knows, maybe with E. Honda I would have gone pro! ... Probably not.)

--- Quote ---Who  doesnt love GLADos and Wheatley? but who do you like better? GLADos? or Wheatley? LOL idk if can answer that myself haha

--- End quote ---

Glados is the classic, but Wheatley... Wheatley is just the best. Also, Stephen Merchant.

Christy Lee:

--- Quote from: Roll on January 14, 2018, 09:57:20 am ---Haha, same. In the original SF2 I was never big on Chun Li for some reason despite normally gravitating to female characters, and Ken was my man. Particularly as the series went on and his ->mk became amusing to me because my friend I played with the most who was way better than me in general just couldn't wrap his head around the double hit. But the second Cammy was in the picture she was my go to. (Speaking of fighters and playing female characters, I really did that so much it is ridiculous in retrospect. I wonder if I would have been better at fighting games if not for the repressed trans issue making it psychologically necessary for me to play as female characters 99% of the time. Who knows, maybe with E. Honda I would have gone pro! ... Probably not.)

Glados is the classic, but Wheatley... Wheatley is just the best. Also, Stephen Merchant.

--- End quote ---

I never let that bother me when playing fighting games, i guess it was more just about using video game violence as a means to repress being trans ie beating the <not allowed> out of someone.. lol so i got pretty good at it, however going online with Street Fighter iv made me think otherwise sometimes hahaha im actually better at Tekken anyway

Im still hoping for a Portal 3 ... i knowww Valve cant count that far but a girl can dream right?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version