International > English (UK)

Thursday, ITV1

<< < (3/3)

davina61:
Yes, missed last weeks but have smart TV so watched on catch up.

VickyS:
Shame it's over now.  I have enjoyed watching it.

Apparently I was sighing a lot when I was watching it according to my wife.  ???

The ladies at the end in the waiting room had changed so much.  It does give me hope...  :)

Shambles:
Right at the end when the stats were up ive got to ammit i started crying. I said its ok to be me about 20 times to myself. The last one was a bit emotanal for me

VickyS:

--- Quote from: Shambles on January 26, 2018, 09:17:36 am ---Right at the end when the stats were up ive got to ammit i started crying. I said its ok to be me about 20 times to myself. The last one was a bit emotanal for me
--- End quote ---

Awww sweetheart.  **HUUUUGGGG** It's been a very emotional series.  I must admit I was trying to hold back the tears more than once with my wife scowling at me.  :(

Cis-people just don't seem to understand what an emotional journey this is.  I think we need more programmes like this but also focussing more on the dysphoria and what being trans actually means and what it feels like rather than concentrating on surgery.

pamelatransuk:
I watched the three episodes.

Sadly no coverage of emotional/dysphoric side but mainly the surgical side. However at least it covered ops other than GCS. Both clients clearly happy with their respective FFS and BA.

I was also glad it advised to a small degree on how to dress and make up (to hide the aspects of our bodies which may give us away).

Overall an average documentary but good that it highlights <not allowed> as an issue today. At least it is becoming more in the public domain.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version