Author Topic: Angry and wanna scream  (Read 112 times)

Offline Allison S

• Family
Angry and wanna scream
« on: January 20, 2018, 07:17:26 pm »
Angry at my family and myself... but I just want to let it go. I suffered so much and wish I was stronger. Or that I don't care that so much time was wasted.

I don't feel like the old me is dying. It's more like being trapped. Everything I could've expressed is just a fantasy in the past that keeps replaying. It's painful to even think what I missed out on. How does this happen? For someone to repress so much of themselves...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Offline Christy Lee

• Friend
  • The geekiest girl
Re: Angry and wanna scream
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2018, 07:32:43 pm »
*hugs*

Growing up there would be more than 5 people living in my house a couple of them have/had very narcissistic personalities and they were quite loud about it, which made it hard for me to even want to think about expressing myself or changing my ways, to be the person i wanted to be, i feel kind of angry at them also i feel like they robbed me of my life, now there gone i feel still trapt in that whole facade i was living where i could never see myself being happy like ever

I few other things happened i sort of now have a hard time 100% expressing myself, ive lost people i loved and it kinda felt like i didnt know how to deal with it and this, it was like i was just going through the motions....

So yeah  i get it, going through the same thing just wanting to come out to my mum
Whose that girll?
ITS CHRISTY

Offline Allison S

• Family
Re: Angry and wanna scream
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2018, 08:13:35 pm »
*hugs*

Growing up there would be more than 5 people living in my house a couple of them have/had very narcissistic personalities and they were quite loud about it, which made it hard for me to even want to think about expressing myself or changing my ways, to be the person i wanted to be, i feel kind of angry at them also i feel like they robbed me of my life, now there gone i feel still trapt in that whole facade i was living where i could never see myself being happy like ever

I few other things happened i sort of now have a hard time 100% expressing myself, ive lost people i loved and it kinda felt like i didnt know how to deal with it and this, it was like i was just going through the motions....

So yeah  i get it, going through the same thing just wanting to come out to my mum

It's hard not to remember back. I just keep thinking how low I felt in those moments. Every scenario is playing in my head. I think I'm subconciously correcting things. Maybe I need proof- for everything to justify what I'm doing to my body.

I feel this experience weighs heavily on me. I hope you have your moms support when you do come out to her. That will be so helpful and a huge relief I'm sure

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Tags: