Author Topic: Last time you had French fries  (Read 11261 times)

Online Devlyn

• The Forum Administrator
  • devlynmarie@susans.org
Re: Last time you had French fries
« Reply #260 on: December 20, 2020, 02:15:08 am »
Last night, at our new chippy. They cook the fish and chips in beef drippings.
Veteran, US Army

Offline Avisheh

« Reply #261 on: December 20, 2020, 04:10:36 am »
Last Friday and they were so very welcome. Living in Belgium, I can't avoid them ^.^

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #262 on: December 20, 2020, 04:43:58 am »
Last Friday and they were so very welcome. Living in Belgium, I can't avoid them ^.^

They can be very tasty!

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Leesh

• Laura
  • Friend
« Reply #263 on: December 20, 2020, 08:53:39 am »
Ooh another Belgian! Bonjour / goedemiddag! :3

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #264 on: December 25, 2020, 04:49:29 am »
On Wednesday.

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #265 on: January 06, 2021, 02:32:03 am »
Tuesday.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #266 on: January 26, 2021, 02:13:20 am »
I had some “shoestring” fries yesterday.

Chrissy

Offline Mariah

• Chat ircOP plus intersex and Post-OP
  • Family
« Reply #267 on: January 26, 2021, 10:50:35 pm »
I had some today after getting a shot of pain killer at the doctors office. I needed something in my stomach so it wouldn't get upset from it. Hugs
Mariah
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
mariah2014@susans.org
I am also spouse of genderfluid person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
Discord nick = Kitten

Offline CaelaNotKayla

• Everyone needs a little glam sometime!
« Reply #268 on: January 26, 2021, 11:37:06 pm »
Out with my sweetie and our families... at a place we hadn't figured on, but perfect for the place we were.  In the moment French fries can be the perfect option!!!

Hugs!!

Caela
My Blog Thread - The Chronicles of Caela

Who knew it'd be so bright without the blindfold - Demi Lovato

Offline Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #269 on: January 26, 2021, 11:45:21 pm »
Today at work.. at lunchtime, I had a  "takeout" BLT sandwich and french fries from the next door coffee shop.

They make a great fry-sauce to go with the fries.

Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 41

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #270 on: January 27, 2021, 03:59:43 am »
Sometimes I might dip fries into BBQ sauce, if that is what I have handy!

Chrissy

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #271 on: January 28, 2021, 05:14:53 pm »
Yesterday!

Chrissy

Offline Wendi

« Reply #272 on: January 29, 2021, 06:28:45 pm »
I had some sweet potato fries last week cooked in my air fryer. They were delicious and no deep frying.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Started HRT 1/3/2019

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #273 on: February 07, 2021, 06:01:55 pm »
Just a few minutes ago!

Chrissy

« Reply #274 on: February 07, 2021, 11:48:44 pm »
Tater Tots on Saturday... with fry sauce.
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #275 on: February 08, 2021, 04:11:20 am »
I made my fries in the air fryer.

Delicious, they were!

Chrissy

Offline Wendi

« Reply #276 on: February 10, 2021, 05:47:56 pm »
I just ate some I also made in my air fryer.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Started HRT 1/3/2019

Offline ashley7

• Riot gal!
  • Neighbor
« Reply #277 on: February 10, 2021, 07:19:20 pm »
Almost today, but I dodged.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #278 on: February 10, 2021, 07:25:47 pm »
Fries can be so very tasty.

Chrissy

« Reply #279 on: February 10, 2021, 10:52:44 pm »
Fries can be so very tasty.

Chrissy

@ChrissyRyan

Dear Chrissy:

French Fries are much like Lays potato chips, you can't eat just ONE.
Salty snacks are so addicting.

HUGS,
Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

Tags: Too.