General Discussions > Help and How to

Help with not looking feminine

(1/4) > >>

Daisy713:
So I'm trying to figure out if I'm trans or not (currently it seems like it is a yes). Anyway, One of my biggest worries is that if I do decide to take the next step, I'm not the most feminine looking person, broad shoulders, fair muscle etc so I'm concerned that if I do decide to try womens clothes more or even in the future if I choose to go on hormones and stuff that ill never look at all feminine.
Sorry if this isn't on the right forum page too :) aaaalso sorry if I'm not describing things well or anything, still haven't gotten used to talking about this to anyone, even typing it out.

Allie Bee:
I was about 6'0" & full beard, heavy 5 o clock shadow, muscles, broad shoulders, big forearms, no ass, & a voice like johhny cash (no lie)
Now i get mistaken for a cis girl all the time in pics & even irl & have straight guys hittin on me all the time...all thanx to hormones, voice training, workin out/good diet, & positivity. Id show u a pic but it seems i cant upload rn or sumthin.
Dont rely on Just the hormones. Work on femininity from every angle & youll be SHOCKED at the results within a year
(My voice is nice, high & feminine now, gets mistaken all the time for a cis girl when on the phone, dont underestimate voice training combined with hormones)
& btw, that muscle will melt away, those shoulders Will shrink;P

Allie Bee:
Instagram.com/allie_beeee/

Remember what i said, i had full Thick beard, constant 5oclock shadow, deeeep voice, manly af.
When i first came out,  i had ppl telling me i had NO CHANCE of passing as feminine.
That was two years ago. Look at the instagram page & see for yourself what hrt can do:)

Allison S:

--- Quote from: Allie Bee on January 22, 2018, 02:25:03 am ---Instagram.com/allie_beeee/

Remember what i said, i had full Thick beard, constant 5oclock shadow, deeeep voice, manly af.
When i first came out,  i had ppl telling me i had NO CHANCE of passing as feminine.
That was two years ago. Look at the instagram page & see for yourself what hrt can do:)

--- End quote ---
Yes!! What a transformation! Definitely good genes!

And yeah I'm only 4 months on hrt and I wasn't very muscular but even the bulky fat shed a bit already. I haven't changed my diet or lost any weight it's the hormones changing. My shoulders do seem smaller. That was/is something I'm concious about.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Laurie:

--- Quote from: Allie Bee on January 22, 2018, 02:18:36 am ---I was about 6'0" & full beard, heavy 5 o clock shadow, muscles, broad shoulders, big forearms, no ass, & a voice like johhny cash (no lie)
Now i get mistaken for a cis girl all the time in pics & even irl & have straight guys hittin on me all the time...all thanx to hormones, voice training, workin out/good diet, & positivity. Id show u a pic but it seems i cant upload rn or sumthin.
Dont rely on Just the hormones. Work on femininity from every angle & youll be SHOCKED at the results within a year
(My voice is nice, high & feminine now, gets mistaken all the time for a cis girl when on the phone, dont underestimate voice training combined with hormones)
& btw, that muscle will melt away, those shoulders Will shrink;P

--- End quote ---

Hi  Allie Bee,

I’m Laurie, I see that you are new here and sneaked in last night. I am glad to see you have jumped right in and are participating. We are glad to have you here and helping others out. So please let me say, Welcome To Susan's Place! Come on in and take a good look around.  Perhaps I can even get you to hop on over to the Introductions Thread and  create a post to tell us a little bit more about yourself so we can get to know you a little better and greet you properly. I'll add some links and information below that can help you get more out of our site. Please take time to become familiar with them especially the RED one as we are always getting questions that are answered there.

Laurie
Global Moderator
Laurie@susans.org

Things that you should readSite Terms of Service & Rules to Live ByStandard Terms & DefinitionsPost Ranks (including when you can upload an avatar)Cautionary NoteReputation rulesNews posting & quoting guidelinesPhoto, avatars, & signature images policyMembership Agreement

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version