General Discussions > Philosophy

TURN IT OFFF!!!

(1/3) > >>

Christy Lee:
Sorry for yelling, but the point was to convey emotion, which is funny because what i want to talk about is if you ever wish you couldnt feel it sometimes?

Its titled this way because i really like the idea of Vampires or Data/vulcans and how they can switch there emotions off

Ever since TVD s3, the infamous Klaus/Stefan TURN IT OFFFFFF! sometimes ive thought, that would be good to be able to turn them off like that at will, and sometimes i feel like i can but inevitably it comes back in a overflowing/overwhelming way

My question is

Do you guys wish you could turn your emotions off like a vampire? or a vulcan? even

Allison S:
Turned off but not surpressed and drinking alcohol to block all emotions? Sure! That would be great. I would get more things done but eventually I would want them back. I feel like it would take happiness, joy and laughter away too.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

AnnMarie2017:

--- Quote from: Christy Lee on January 27, 2018, 03:53:12 am ---My question is

Do you guys wish you could turn your emotions off like a vampire? or a vulcan? even

--- End quote ---

Vulcans don't turn their emotions off. They control them.

I don't know about vampires; but it seems to me that a life without emotion would be boooringgg ...

Colleen_definitely:
NEEEEEERDS!

But seriously for most of my life they were turned off against my will, I'm not going back there.

Julia1996:
No I really don't. My emotions make me who I am. But my family and boyfriend probably wish I could turn off my emotions sometimes. Lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version