General Discussions > Research Topics

Survey for pre and post operative girls - (approved)

<< < (4/5) > >>

HappyMoni:
Ah man, two months short of taking this survey.

Laurie:

--- Quote from: Roll on February 05, 2018, 01:46:21 am ---What is the definition of pre-operative for this survey? (Simply intending GCS at all, or actually scheduled and "ready to go" in that it is as certain as it can be.)

--- End quote ---

Your answer Ellie is on the cover page after you click on the link. This  is the answer from there.

--- Quote ---To participate you must be either waiting to undergo sex-reassignment surgery or be more than 9 months post operative.
--- End quote ---

Roll:

--- Quote from: Laurie on February 05, 2018, 10:50:10 pm ---  Your answer Ellie is on the cover page after you click on the link. This  is the answer from there.

--- End quote ---

She posted the following though, which expands it a little bit beyond what I think that reads as:

--- Quote from: PsychologyGirl on February 05, 2018, 03:52:26 am ---In regards to the definition of pre-operative - Pre-opp is defined as those who are waiting to have srs or those who are non-opp, or any trans women who is transgender who hasn’t not had SRS.

--- End quote ---

PollyQMcLovely:
Done.

Kendra:
My pre-GCS testosterone levels have some similarity to SadieBlake's comments.  My endocrinologist looked at my test results and never prescribed a T-blocker - one of many reasons HRT is best handled by a physician as people don't necessarily fit simple categories.  But it's a moot issue as I am disqualified based on the survey description.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version