Author Topic: When did your boobs come in after starting hrt?  (Read 67040 times)

AbigayleOMalley

Re: When did your boobs come in after starting hrt?
« Reply #120 on: January 09, 2016, 12:34:53 pm »
I started last month on Spiro and E initially 25 and 2 then double that a week later. Now a month later, I have sore nips and expect it to last a long while. I started out just short of filling a 42a and am now easily a full 42a and expect to have to by new bras soon. All the ciswomen in the immediate fam are DDs or bigger. I'm looking forward to seeing how things go from here. TTFN Hugs.

Offline Gillian kim

« Reply #121 on: August 04, 2018, 06:36:34 am »
 ??? Sunday last ,nipples sore and chest too, as the week has gone on theres a ping pong ball size lump under nipple and the, what id call the breast triangle,under collar bone ,to chest centre and round following the breast line under and back to collar bone has really grown and is bl*dy sore.right breast bigger than left. Nipples hard and pointing out 1/2 inch and dont relax.so 2 weeks into hrt there was starting reaction 3 weeks and im thinking i need advice of a gentle bra cos when i lean forward i have a surprising shoch of what hangs down , i wouldnt mind but i was flat chested before hrt.  :o dont get me wrong im happy  :laugh:  but i believe this isnt the norm. P.s since on hrt ive never been more happier,i wish when i was 14 year old 39 year ago id asked to do what i felt right then instead of keeping my mouth shut and pleasing family,doing service in forces, while married 12yr, she helped with crossdressing and then my second wife bought me female clothing ect, i decided it NOW im gonna do what my boy feels and i desperatly have always wanted.  Thank you for everyone on Susans Place, your giving me support and confidence.

Online KathyLauren

• Casting off dull certainty
« Reply #122 on: August 04, 2018, 06:43:15 am »
Hi, Gillian!

Welcome to Susan's.

Congratulations on starting HRT!  Yes, breast tenderness and nipple stimulation is pretty normal at 2-3 weeks on HRT.  It is too early to estimate how your breast development will go, but if you have pin-pong ball sized breast buds already, you might do very well!

I would recommend a sports bra for now, particularly if you are not yet 'out'.  A tank top style sports bra will be mistaken for a tank top under a shirt, and it will contain the girls and control their movement.

Please feel free to stop by the Introductions forum to tell the members about yourself.  Here is some information that we like to share with new members:

Things that you should read

2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly, beginning full-time; 2017-07-10 Legal name change

Tags: