Author Topic: Transgender people are born that way a new study has found  (Read 697 times)

Offline stephaniec

• SPARTA Trans Veterans AKA Stephaniec ( Garbo ) Diabla
Transgender people are born that way a new study has found
« on: March 15, 2018, 11:26:45 am »

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2018/03/15/transgender-people-are-born-that-way-a-new-study-has-found/

Pink News/by Josh Jackman    03/15/2018

Offline Wendyway2

• Robben Wendy Wainer
  • Male to Female by Nature
    • Feminine Grace
Re: Transgender people are born that way a new study has found
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2018, 04:06:18 am »
Hello,

I was born with a female nature, but do not feel I am a woman trapped in a man's body. I do not believe transitioning has to do with abuse, bullying, or being bullied. I do not believe it is an identity we form by getting drunk or stoned. Being Transgender M to F or M and F. in my case when first discovered had a great deal to do with personality traits, being linguistic, artistic, athletic, and interactive. I know men who go through their lives trying to be hunks, and get nowhere. My having these characteristics, and being liberated may have helped me develop my libido. Sensitive towards gay men, attracted to dominant women. Normally I point out my stronger sister, and I were born twins, we literally came out together. Being gay is ancient. Being transgender merely how many gay people choose to identify. That was the case with me after accepting that I had homosexual tendencies. I accepted my being feminine, not as a result of my being submissive, but having more to do with being born pretty, and having some recognition of my partners fantasies. I feel a whole article can be written about gay men and transgender women who have experienced sodomy. When a body is penetrated we tend to feminize our construction, and reconstruction of fantasy. I can remember countless peers who were male who I have kissed at least innocently. Is it scary, yes, to some it excuses crime against gays and transgenders. I believe we can be born Transgender, that a transgender is someone who will  evolve through their own stages of the life cycle, feeling more, and more they identify themselves at least in the role of the opposite sex.

Offline Zoe_Kay

• Bigender, Intersex, Joyous Person
  • Neighbor
  • Choose Love
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2018, 04:54:26 am »

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2018/03/15/transgender-people-are-born-that-way-a-new-study-has-found/

Pink News/by Josh Jackman    03/15/2018

Oh yes we are!!!
"To grow, you must be willing to let your present and future be totally unlike your past. Your history is not your destiny." ~ Alan Cohen

Offline Angelic

• Friend
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2018, 09:26:46 pm »
Hello,

I was born with a female nature, but do not feel I am a woman trapped in a man's body.
You are a spirit inside a body, a woman in a body implies a body inside another body.

I do not believe it is an identity we form by getting drunk or stoned.

I disagree. Being stoned is one of the few times in life I am free of stress and feel free and happy. And coincidentally during these times I often feel intensely female (with some periods of genderlessness as well).
However I am not a big fan of booze and quite often it does nothing for me or even impair me cognitively.

Being Transgender M to F or M and F. in my case when first discovered had a great deal to do with personality traits, being linguistic, artistic, athletic, and interactive.
Those are androgynous and vague traits so I am not sure I know what you mean. What exactly does "interactive" mean in this context?

I know men who go through their lives trying to be hunks, and get nowhere.
That would be me. Tried doing what it says in those books to be a confident alpha male, yet haven't received a single drop of love.

My having these characteristics, and being liberated may have helped me develop my libido.
Please refrain from using such vague words in the future. What characteristics do you refer to? And to what do you refer when you say "being liberated"?

Sensitive towards gay men, attracted to dominant women.

What do you mean by "sensitive", in this context?

Normally I point out my stronger sister, and I were born twins, we literally came out together. Being gay is ancient. Being transgender merely how many gay people choose to identify. That was the case with me after accepting that I had homosexual tendencies. I accepted my being feminine, not as a result of my being submissive, but having more to do with being born pretty, and having some recognition of my partners fantasies.
This is your case but not my case. I feel I am feminine as the result of being submissive, and also prettier than males in some ways. But there are other reasons as well, in my younger years I had higher levels of compassion than most (no compassion anymore really, after all I have not received a single drop of love from society.)

I feel a whole article can be written about gay men and transgender women who have experienced sodomy. When a body is penetrated we tend to feminize our construction, and reconstruction of fantasy.
This is correct, yes. That is, if the mtf is comfortable and ready for penetration, and is not a full, hard, lesbian.
(Hard not referring to a penis erection but, a rather character of spirit equivalent to an untamed beast.)

I can remember countless peers who were male who I have kissed at least innocently. Is it scary, yes, to some it excuses crime against gays and transgenders. I believe we can be born Transgender, that a transgender is someone who will  evolve through their own stages of the life cycle, feeling more, and more they identify themselves at least in the role of the opposite sex.
I do not have anything to say on this segment, as it is beginning to put foot in with the nonsensical waters.
Intolerables, everywhere...cannot escape them.

Tags: