Author Topic: The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0  (Read 47126 times)

Offline Donica

Re: The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0
« Reply #1240 on: August 19, 2018, 01:09:06 pm »
The wedding was a lot of fun. I can't find the pictures of me and the bride... 😑

Harley!!! I sooo love that dress and the color too. I just got back from shopping online for something like that but more mid-calf length. I ended up just ordering a pair of shorts and a pair of capri pants. I'll keep looking.

Hugs,
Donica.
Rebirth June 9, 2017. Started HRT August 22, 2017. Came out June 16, 2018, Full time July 9, 2018.

Offline Shambles

« Reply #1241 on: August 19, 2018, 02:06:38 pm »
@Donica

Hi Shambles. May I ask why you want to wear a bandana? It is kinda biker like. I ask because I think you look beautiful in your avatar. In my opinion, I think a wig is a better way to go instead of a bandana. But I know wig's can be very hot in the summer. I'm just thinking out loud. What ever make you feel good girl. That's the most important thing.

Hugs,
Donica.

Think it boils down to a confindance thing, if i knew the wig looked 100% real and no one had seen me without hair its wig all the time but theres something about wigs around ppl who no me now that just feels fake. Yes it portrays me more as how i feel but i dont want to come across as fake or think that the other person knows its not real. If i go full time before i can afford to have a hair transplant theres no other option than wigs but i was just trying the bandanas out. Got 4 diff colours for £4 inc a purple and pink one.

I would invest in a couple of better quality real hair wigs before full time but despratly do want a hair transplant but thats money i dont habe right now.

Even if i dont come across as fem 100% its more important to me to be genuine, its just the kinda person i am
- Jo / Joanna

Pre-HRT Trans-Fem
16th Nov 17 - Came out to myself
7th Jan 18 - Came out to wife
31st Jan 18 - Referred to GIC / might be seen in 2020

Offline Shambles

« Reply #1242 on: August 19, 2018, 02:07:59 pm »
The wedding was a lot of fun. I can't find the pictures of me and the bride... 😑

A real disney princess right there )))
- Jo / Joanna

Pre-HRT Trans-Fem
16th Nov 17 - Came out to myself
7th Jan 18 - Came out to wife
31st Jan 18 - Referred to GIC / might be seen in 2020

Offline Harley Quinn

• Family
  • I am crazy... Crazy like a fox!
« Reply #1243 on: August 19, 2018, 04:43:01 pm »
Harley!!! I sooo love that dress and the color too. I just got back from shopping online for something like that but more mid-calf length. I ended up just ordering a pair of shorts and a pair of capri pants. I'll keep looking.

Hugs,
Donica.
Almost all of mine are mid calf. This was my maid of honor dress, so it wasn't entirely my choice... but the bride did pretty amazing picking it out.
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)

Offline Harley Quinn

• Family
« Reply #1244 on: August 19, 2018, 04:46:16 pm »
A real disney princess right there )))
Awww... thank you. 😁 after setting up "right before" the wedding and working up a frantic sweat, I felt like Merida trying to tame my frizz 😂
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)

Offline Sonja

• having a hard time at the moment
« Reply #1245 on: August 19, 2018, 05:24:35 pm »

@Harley Quinn  - Wow Harley you look Gorgeous! Love the dress, shoes, your hair-up, and of course you look Beautiful!

@Denise @Kendra  You girls look smashing! - looks like a great time!

Take care,

Sonja X

Offline Harley Quinn

• Family
« Reply #1246 on: August 19, 2018, 05:29:10 pm »
Thank you. The shoes are vintage by default... they've been in my storage for 12 years. 😂

Offline emma-f

• Friend
« Reply #1247 on: August 19, 2018, 09:29:03 pm »
Hi girls - still enjoying California so just a quick post. Had a scan of whats going on and people are looking so amazing - sorry I dont have time to mention everyone individually.

The wedding was awesome. Went full on English wedding outfit for it. Used an amazing Milliner in London for the hat, and bag and shoes curtesy of Sophia Webster, who is totally my favourite designer.

Em xx

Offline TonyaW

• Family
« Reply #1248 on: August 19, 2018, 09:44:12 pm »
Almost all of mine are mid calf. This was my maid of honor dress, so it wasn't entirely my choice... but the bride did pretty amazing picking it out.
I didnt realize that was a bridesmaid's dress until I saw the second picture. Looked like one you usually post for us.  Looks like might you actually have a bridesmaid's dress that will be worn again.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Offline Sonja

• having a hard time at the moment
« Reply #1249 on: Yesterday at 12:40:37 am »
@emma-f You Look Fabulous Emma - BUT - I do hope you have a photo showing the shoes for us all....? - I LOVE shoes!  Enjoy your wedding/holiday!

Take care,

Sonja.

Offline Harley Quinn

• Family
« Reply #1250 on: Yesterday at 07:18:03 am »
I didnt realize that was a bridesmaid's dress until I saw the second picture. Looked like one you usually post for us.  Looks like might you actually have a bridesmaid's dress that will be worn again.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Yes. I will wear it again. Not sure the occasion, but it will be in my "occasion wear".

Offline Donica

« Reply #1251 on: Yesterday at 07:37:24 am »
Hi girls - still enjoying California so just a quick post. Had a scan of whats going on and people are looking so amazing - sorry I dont have time to mention everyone individually.

The wedding was awesome. Went full on English wedding outfit for it. Used an amazing Milliner in London for the hat, and bag and shoes curtesy of Sophia Webster, who is totally my favourite designer.

Em xx

Oh,,,Wowwww Emma!!! Your hat is absolutely fabulous darling. You look beautiful!!!

Hugs,
Donica.
Rebirth June 9, 2017. Started HRT August 22, 2017. Came out June 16, 2018, Full time July 9, 2018.

Offline pamelatransuk

• Finally taking action after decades of suppression
« Reply #1252 on: Yesterday at 09:51:04 am »
You look stunning Emma! I am so happy you enjoyed the wedding and your full English outfit.

I'm sure you'll continue to truly appreciate your holiday in California.

Hugs

Pamela

Tags: