General Discussions > Pets and creatures

Has anyone ever shaved their cat?

(1/6) > >>

Julia1996:
Hi everyone. My brother asked me where he could buy a blade for my clippers for use on animals. I asked him what he planned to do with it and he said he was going to clip his cat. I've never heard of clipping a cat. I told him I didn't think you were supposed to clip cats and that I thought it was like bad for them. He said you could clip a cat and that he didn't intend to shave her to the skin or anything only give her like a buzz cut. She's long haired and she's shedding and the hair all over his room is driving Tyler nuts. Has anyone ever clipped their cat and was the cat ok afterwards?

Allison S:
I have to find a surgeon so I can get one!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Julia1996:

--- Quote from: Allison S on March 25, 2018, 01:48:14 am ---I have to find a surgeon so I can get one!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

Lol.😂

Cindy:
I can't see any reason why not if the cat will let him. I imagine the cat may be a little upset.

I use to clip my long hair collie during the hot weather here.

I've also shaved rats, rabbits and possums and still have the scars from the rabbits and the possums.

zirconia:
The Panasonic model ER807PP-A is specifically meant for pets, and can be used for both dogs and cats. Many cats don't like the sound of electric clippers, though, so some salons use hand clippers and/or trimming scissors instead...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version