Author Topic: Christine's Adventures on the "Transition Highway"  (Read 1781 times)

Offline christinej78

• This be "Friday" and his pet human.
Re: Christine's Adventures on the "Transition Highway"
« Reply #80 on: May 21, 2018, 03:21:55 pm »
So I finally started a thread of my story. It’s called “ On Becoming Donna” and hopefully it’s readable. I’m going to add more as time goes on but I sometimes get to emotional writing.

Hi Donna,                 21 May 2018

Had a tough time geting my previous post to post; Error message = "The message body was left empty."

I'll drop by your new thread as soon as I retrieve Ella from the groomer's. It was time for her spring bath and trim.

Gotta go get her; luego.

Best Always, Love,
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 6 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote

Offline christinej78

« Reply #81 on: May 21, 2018, 11:16:04 pm »
For me my growth spurts have come thru with a solid pain followed by a very strong and intense tingling over several days. They started tingling again last night so hopefully here I go again. My wife won’t let me buy any more than one bra at a time now until they pick a size and that difficult with the weight loss as well reducing the band size. Lol so now I have 7 beautiful 40C bras I can’t wear anymore, so sad.
I hate shaving but I have shaved the privates for so many years now that the growth is rather slow which I can deal with for now.

Hi Donna,             21 May 2018

I started shaving my whole body 48 years ago; my wife took care of my back and anyplace I couldn't safely get to and I did the same for her. It was a win, win situation. When I was a snot-nosed kid I wanted to be "Hairy" like all the men at the pool. Once my body became covered in rug fibers, I wished I had never wished to be like those hairy gorillas.

HRT seems to be having a decent impact on my body fur; I just wish it would go away. The only thing worse than body hair is Gray Body hair, and that's what I have had in surplus for the last 40 years. Any one need some spare hair?

Think I mentioned I tried electrolysis on the pubes; Came back heaver than what was removed. I'm seriously thinking of going back to the person that did mine and have them try a small area on my head where the hair is quite thin. I think this might tie in to what Jayne01 said about a special setting that changes gray to dark. There may be a connection. I'd sure like to find a cure for cue-balldness.

I started this post before I went to pick Ella up at the "Beauty Saloon;" when we got home I fed the crew, except me, took them out and then crashed. I went to bed this AM around 0530 hrs. and got up around 0720 hrs. I have to stop this less than 8 hours of good sleep each night. Its not a healthy situation, especially someone as young as I am. I need beauty rest and lots of it.

Did get a nice surprise today, twice. Two friends, a female and male. noticed my boobs poking out. Now that made my day. I think they are close to needing a training bra but I'm going to let them roam free as long as I can get away with it. I hope they end up at the high end of a "B" or low end of a "C." New toys to play with.

Still have a few more things to do here tonight then I am crashing until late tomorrow. Looking forward to my VA appointment on the 31st; get my new hearing contraptions and my transfer to the Women's Clinic, all in one day.

They did send me a three month supply of Estradiol so I'm now in good shape. Thank God for the Magic Mushrooms. I better check my appointment schedule for my next endocrinologist appointment; it should be coming up soon.

Do like the new avatar; aside from the smashing good looks, the photo is much clearer than the previous. Way to go girl.

Best Always, Love to you and your Wife,
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician

Offline Donna

• Moving forward always, a work in progress
« Reply #82 on: May 22, 2018, 06:59:51 pm »
Let see cue baldness. Wig maybe
The hair I really don’t need any extra. Lol
5 hours of sleep is about it for me then the bladder hurts to much. Have a nasty infection going on again. 6 weeks now and third round of antibiotics yucky
Thanks about the picture. That is a new wig my wife gave me.
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
[/
[url=https://www.susans.org/forums]

July 23 appointment with urologist to set orchi date.

Offline christinej78

« Reply #83 on: May 22, 2018, 10:31:53 pm »
High Everyone,                    22 May 2018

My PC will be going dark for a few days; I have so many projects that need finishing I am going to devote the next three or four days to getting them done. Thanks for visiting this thread. Hopefully when I return I'll have something interesting to share with you-all.

I'm going to try and change my avatar to a more current me and my levitating Pooch "Friday," which was taken last summer. The tree photo is about 5 years old.

It worked.

Best Always, Love,
Christine

Offline Donna

• Moving forward always, a work in progress
« Reply #84 on: May 22, 2018, 10:56:51 pm »
Be safe and be well
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
[/
[url=https://www.susans.org/forums]

July 23 appointment with urologist to set orchi date.

Offline Alaskan Danielle

• If you want friends, be friendly, be the first to smile and introduce yourself.
  • I love living as a Female.
« Reply #85 on: Yesterday at 03:19:51 pm »
High Everyone,                    22 May 2018

My PC will be going dark for a few days; I have so many projects that need finishing I am going to devote the next three or four days to getting them done. Thanks for visiting this thread. Hopefully when I return I'll have something interesting to share with you-all.

I'm going to try and change my avatar to a more current me and my levitating Pooch "Friday," which was taken last summer. The tree photo is about 5 years old.

It worked.

Best Always, Love,
Christine

@christinej78
Christine:    So, you are going to leave all of your faithful readers hanging???
No worries, of course your life, your relationships, your projects, and your work always come first.   
Most of us here have to be careful that we don't neglect our life's activities by being here excessively on the Forums instead of tending to our life....  as all of us know, the Forums and the friends that we have made here can become quite addicting if we are not careful.

I will be looking for your return with  more of your updates as you feel so led.

Hugs,
Danielle
Started HRT March 2015     3+ years ago, it's been an exciting journey
>>> I've been Full Time since December 2016
:icon_chick:
I am 38 years old, Single, and Self Employed in a small town up in the COLD North.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

.   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .

Tags: