Author Topic: How can I get the effects of HRT naturally?  (Read 4171 times)

Offline DebbySoufflage

• Friend
Re: How can I get the effects of HRT naturally?
« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2020, 09:33:32 am »
Time had nothing to do with my NOT needing FFS. I started when I was 50 and everyone tells me I do not need FFS. My avatar picture is recent, within the last 2 weeks, I've had no surgery on anything.

Genetics was my FFS. Everyone walks an individual path. FFS wise it's definitely been YMMV!

HUGS

Sophia

I absolutely agree.
Age has nothing to do with it.

I started HRT for the first time shortly before I turned 20 and already went through a male puberty.
I had a very feminine body as I was thin as a stick with narrow shoulders, a voice that had never dropped and a hip to waist ratio that already looked very feminine.

My fat distribution before I started HRT was clearly male but my bone structure was androgynous. I had a small and round jaw line and small ears. No visible adam's apple. A very minor brow ridge and a thin nose.

On HRT I started male-failing in men's clothes within 7 months.

If I were to get FFS it would be purely for beautification reasons because my face is very feminine looking. I can pass as a butch woman even with a buzzcut if I wanted to.

If I were to do FFS I would only get a rhinoplasty to remove the bump on my nose. For the rest plastic surgery couldn't give me anything better than my genetics for my face allowed.

I also never needed arduous electrolysis. A few rounds of laser and my facial hair was a thing of the past.

This comes with the luxury that I now would be able to take out a budget for bottom surgery if I decided to have it.

My priority now is breast augmentation and an orchiectomy.
With Insurance these two together would cost me approximately 2000 dollars USD.

YMMV with everything transition related.

Some girls need high HRT doses and high amounts of blockers.
For me a few drops of estrogen make my feminine genetics go in overdrive, without aid of a blocker.

Luv,
Debby

Offline Sophiaprincess2019

• www.tickerfactory.com
« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2020, 10:04:55 am »
I absolutely agree.
Age has nothing to do with it.
I started HRT for the first time shortly before I turned 20 and already went through a male puberty.
I had a very feminine body as I was thin as a stick with narrow shoulders, a voice that had never dropped and a hip to waist ratio that already looked very feminine.
My fat distribution before I started HRT was clearly male but my bone structure was androgynous. I had a small and round jaw line and small ears. No visible adam's apple. A very minor brow ridge and a thin nose.
On HRT I started male-failing in men's clothes within 7 months.
If I were to get FFS it would be purely for beautification reasons because my face is very feminine looking. I can pass as a butch woman even with a buzzcut if I wanted to.
If I were to do FFS I would only get a rhinoplasty to remove the bump on my nose. For the rest plastic surgery couldn't give me anything better than my genetics for my face allowed.
I also never needed arduous electrolysis. A few rounds of laser and my facial hair was a thing of the past.
This comes with the luxury that I now would be able to take out a budget for bottom surgery if I decided to have it.
My priority now is breast augmentation and an orchiectomy.
With Insurance these two together would cost me approximately 2000 dollars USD.
YMMV with everything transition related.
Some girls need high HRT doses and high amounts of blockers.
For me a few drops of estrogen make my feminine genetics go in overdrive, without aid of a blocker.
Luv,
Debby

Debby, I'm fascinated by this topic. So many of us have differing requirements for being ourselves. Some need just a gentle nudge and the results are enormous. Some need a monumental locomotive push with little results.
Personally I fall in between the two. Some areas I need more intervention and others I need next to none.

It's just like snowflakes, no 2 are exactly the same.
1968 Assigned male at birth with feminine mannerisms
1978 Dolls and dresses
1988 Experimental stage, limited makeup and clothes
1998 Denial continues, unsuccessfully tried living as a man
12-8-2018 time for a change....
2-21-2019 Started HRT
2-21-2020 One year HRT
2-21-2021 Two years HRT

Offline SophiaK

• Visitor
« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2020, 02:32:50 pm »
I think we can get the effects of HRT naturally, but it's difficult to know without monetary means. For example, getting blood tests for me is too expensive, so how can I know what my Testosterone and Estrogen levels are? As well as other factors (liver enzymes, potassium, blood pressure, etc.)

For me:
Anti-Androgens
I've been taking red reishi extract in the morning, with two cups of White Peony tea (one in the morning, and one at night). I've started to add in Spearmint tea (one in the afternoon, and one late at night).

Estrogen
I've been on a low calorie diet, but trying to eat high-estrogen foods. I take whole flaxseed daily, but I grind it up before eating. I currently don't take anything other than that, but may take Licorice root extract in the future.

So far, I've experienced Tinnitus (which is expected with hormone changes), and small breast growth (or it's just my imagination, lol). I've only been on this regimen for a week, so we'll see how things go. Eventually, I'd love to take HRT meds to make the transition quicker.

However, I like being able to take things naturally, as the nutrients we get from these foods are incredible health-wise, and these are foods we might not be able to take while on HRT, because it might interfere with the AA and E levels.

Tags: non op hrt