Community Conversation > Non-Op

How can I get the effects of HRT naturally?

<< < (2/9) > >>

Doreen:

--- Quote from: aka.Jade on April 16, 2018, 01:42:58 pm ---Hi,

I am a 18 yr old mtf called jade. I would like to transition to mtf, but am going to transition naturally, without hrt. I would like to know how I can get the effects of hrt without hrt, such as the softer skin, etc.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Jade
X

--- End quote ---

Well I managed to get estrogen & progesterone & lack of testosterone naturally.  Its called being intersexed :) Barring that, not sure there is another method.  That being said, never know!  It can happen to anyone.

Devlyn:
Jade, there are estrogenic substances and anti-androgens out there that can accomplish what you're looking for. I used them to great effect, but I put a ton of homework into it, and you would need to do the same. You still need to inform your physician about using them so your health will be properly monitored.  :)  That's what I did and I was switched from herbals to prescription HRT.

Which leads to the question "Why are you against HRT?" I'm just asking out of curiosity, I certainly respect everyone's unique approach.  :)

It (HRT)  has a great track record and is very safe as well. Further, it's essentially a prerequisite to anything else transition related.

Hugs, Devlyn

Rakel:
At 18 years old, you can do a lot with just hair and makeup. Also, keep your weight down, below 140 pounds if possible. keep up with the aerobic exercise, but avoid using the heavy weights. 

When you get older you will need T blockers, Estradiol and electrolysis. There is just no way around it.

Devlyn:
Another curiosity question. Of those who said there isn't a way, did you try? I'm reading 'impossible" yet I've  done it. Impossible, meet garbage bin.

So are you saying there's no substitute because it didn't work for you, or are you just saying it?

PurplePelican:

--- Quote from: Devlyn Marie on April 16, 2018, 08:02:25 pm ---Another curiosity question. Of those who said there isn't a way, did you try? I'm reading 'impossible" yet I've  done it. Impossible, meet garbage bin.

So are you saying there's no substitute because it didn't work for you, or are you just saying it?

--- End quote ---

Statistically, you're an outlier. Your results do not tally with what I've read and researched on phytoestrogens.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version