Author Topic: Current build  (Read 726 times)

Offline SiobhánF

• Pretty is not the rent you pay to exist as a woman
Current build
« on: April 23, 2018, 08:29:05 pm »
Let's see what you're currently working on, or recently finished!

My current build is a Japanese-style house that still needs some interior work and maybe a few tweaks to the exterior.

[Link: https://i.imgur.com/CQwOTCx.jpg]
Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

Offline Sena

• Neighbor
  • have a nice day.
Re: Current build
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2018, 05:11:54 am »
Looks really good, currently im waiting on the 1.13 patch we are going to make some changes to the server then.
But i did make this in my own world kinda fits with what you made.

Offline SiobhánF

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2018, 09:38:11 pm »
Looks really good, currently im waiting on the 1.13 patch we are going to make some changes to the server then.
But i did make this in my own world kinda fits with what you made.

Ooh, pretty! ^_^
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

Offline Evienne

• Do you mind? This is my personal text >.>
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2018, 02:15:03 am »
That's a really cool Japanese house!
I would enjoy getting back into minecraft but I don't own it anymore nor do I have the time on me, but boy would I love to build something crazy.

The craziest thing I built was in a mobile version and it was an angry birds/puzzle game. Had built a rail that would take you up and then you went down a "roller coaster" that was the "slingshot" you flew through the pigs and crates and TNT and all that jazz and landed into another slide that took you under ground into a room with a bunch of colored openings to chose from to go down (all had slippery stones too so you didn't walk you just slid through it all).

Each one you took lead to other rooms with more colors to chose from and every single one in the end led to dropping you off into a pit full of lava except one that led to room with the words "you win" made on the wall.
It was basically a huge underground system I built of tunnels all intertwining around each other but you'd never notice the complexity and how close together everything was if you played it. Maybe it still exists out there idk. It's probably far lost by now but if anyone wants to rebuild something like that be my guest.
I hereby sign this message to the understanding that it is what I said. You, the viewer, thus abide to the binding of this message to have been abided.

Offline SiobhánF

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2018, 06:26:34 pm »
That's a really cool Japanese house!
I would enjoy getting back into minecraft but I don't own it anymore nor do I have the time on me, but boy would I love to build something crazy.

The craziest thing I built was in a mobile version and it was an angry birds/puzzle game. Had built a rail that would take you up and then you went down a "roller coaster" that was the "slingshot" you flew through the pigs and crates and TNT and all that jazz and landed into another slide that took you under ground into a room with a bunch of colored openings to chose from to go down (all had slippery stones too so you didn't walk you just slid through it all).

Each one you took lead to other rooms with more colors to chose from and every single one in the end led to dropping you off into a pit full of lava except one that led to room with the words "you win" made on the wall.
It was basically a huge underground system I built of tunnels all intertwining around each other but you'd never notice the complexity and how close together everything was if you played it. Maybe it still exists out there idk. It's probably far lost by now but if anyone wants to rebuild something like that be my guest.

That sound very fun! I'm not the type that likes to build that sort of thing. I'm more into static displays and houses. Great idea, though. Maybe someone would like to use it. :)

Offline Evienne

• Do you mind? This is my personal text >.>
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2018, 10:21:59 pm »
That sound very fun! I'm not the type that likes to build that sort of thing. I'm more into static displays and houses. Great idea, though. Maybe someone would like to use it. :)

Yah I will admit it takes patience and a bit of mania to do something like that XD
But hey I couldn't ever build anything that looked cool so your house is really great to me. Maybe you could hire me to build it's underground pluming system ;)
I hereby sign this message to the understanding that it is what I said. You, the viewer, thus abide to the binding of this message to have been abided.

Tags: