International > English (UK)

Monday 7th channel 4 9pm

<< < (2/4) > >>

AnonyMs:
What is the title?

mittenskittens:
Genderquake

Shambles:
On the whole this jusy made me sad, it highlights the difference in awareness of a younger generation and how these people where able to identify what was wrong and be open about it at an early age. It also shows the negitivity that in my head im up against, the cis womans views and the chaps in the pub for example.

It also highlighed the ignorance of knowlage of the wife, i thought she wasnstarting to understand but she cant grasp things that ican relate to in the show and i was left trying to be nice as didnt want to start an arguement

davina61:
part 2 in 10 mins, its a bit big brother, the Jamaican lad not saying he was trans . Now was that deliberate to stir things up (me cynical?) and some other stuff. TV show and the producers want it to be "interesting" and cause debate.

mittenskittens:

--- Quote from: davina61 on May 08, 2018, 02:55:11 pm ---part 2 in 10 mins, its a bit big brother, the Jamaican lad not saying he was trans . Now was that deliberate to stir things up (me cynical?) and some other stuff. TV show and the producers want it to be "interesting" and cause debate.

--- End quote ---

I just dont think his aggressive behaviour was needed and I felt he was quite intimidating throughout. I agree feels staged , its all abit too stereotypical aka the religious background Irish lady and that Jamaican  lad who has made sure to pop off at any opportunity! I understand he feels he shouldn't still have to be trans but people will talk , he came on a programme about trans , just what was he expecting, did he really think his gender would not come up in coversation , I mean its literally what the show is about.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version