Author Topic: Show of hands, who's been raped?  (Read 2337 times)

Offline Cindy

• The Forum Administrator
Re: Show of hands, who's been raped?
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2018, 07:00:47 pm »

I have removed a post that describes graphic sexual activity. That is not allowed on this site.

Please have consideration for the thread with the pain and trauma that abusers have caused.

Cindy
Forum Administrator

Offline grrl1nside

• Friend
  • Peaceful Spirit, but Battle Ready.
« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2018, 09:25:28 pm »
Uggggghhhh... tried not to do this thread but I have a new appreciation for the moth to a flame adage. Yes, at age 10 by an older cousin. And, who knows just how often when I was 15-17 yr old as my best friends step-dad was a paedophile principal that liked to supply lots of alcohol. So my memory is a bit blurry even though the basic outline is there.

This question riles me up because I know too many people that say it is the trauma that makes us 'confused.' My gender was an issue well before the abuse and I know that it is not implied here. It just leads me there for some reason. Evidently, I have been dealing with too many anti trans groups messaging lately through my work where there has been a lot of opposition to a sexual orientation and gender identity component in our education system.

Offline Donna

• Moving forward always, a work in progress
« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2018, 10:18:56 pm »
Thank you very much Cindy.
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/

Offline Donna

« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2018, 10:29:11 pm »
Trama  did not make me confused. I had an idea what I truly wanted. The abuse made me shut down emotionally and question if my internal desire to be fem is what attracted the abuse. This shut down made me move forward in life hating to admit my true feelings, burying it and doing everything I could to make me as male as male can be. Those desires have tried to push thru over the years and I squashed them any way I could. As far as I’m concerned without the abuse I would have admitted who I was.
I consider anything anti trans as annoying small minded talk and tend to ignor it. If I need I will chime in.
We have to live to be who we are
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
October T 14.8 / 456
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
March T 7.4 / 236
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/

Offline Devlyn

• Retired Links Admin
  • Veteran, US Army
« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2018, 05:00:21 pm »
...Uggggghhhh... tried not to do this thread but I have a new appreciation for the moth to a flame adage...

I understand, when a new reply pops up, I'm not always in a good place to come read it. The thread is, as others have said, a difficult read.

Hugs, Devlyn

Online SarahM777

« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2018, 07:02:31 pm »
I understand, when a new reply pops up, I'm not always in a good place to come read it. The thread is, as others have said, a difficult read.

Hugs, Devlyn

The stories are hard to read but I think what is harder still is realizing that there are far too many of us that gone through this. (Even 1 is 1 too many)
Answers are easy. It's asking the right questions which is hard.

Be positive in the fact that there is always one person in a worse situation then you.

The Fourth Doctor

Offline Drexy/Drex

« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2018, 07:08:27 pm »
Drugged out cold , and messed with can't remember a thing
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else

Offline Donna

« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2018, 11:43:41 pm »

Hugs, Devlyn

It is very hard to read but I have to thank you for starting it. It was even harder to talk about it but that was another step to healing.  It has shown me that it wasn’t me that caused it to happen in the first place. My true self didn’t attract this unwanted event.
October T 14.8 / 456
March T 7.4 / 236

[/

Offline SonadoraXVX

• In the here and now :)
« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2018, 05:24:44 am »
Yes molested and attempted molestation as a very young boy, never raped. As a young man in the military, attempted molestation/rape.
My heart goes out to everyone that had to go through this violation of trust, from colleagues, family and friends, through this difficult time of our lives  :(
To know thyself is to be blessed, but to know others is to prevent supreme headaches
Sun Tzu said it best, "To know thyself is half the battle won, but to know yourself and the enemy, is to win 100% of the battles".

Offline Coffeedrew

« Reply #49 on: July 02, 2018, 10:06:33 pm »
The person I considered my best friend growing up.I was in third grade when it started and really did not figured it out until high-school.I would say sexual abuse and being taken advantage of.He was the only one in my early life who I told about being transgender.I have always assumed he was a abused also but he hide the pain and took it out on others.Thanks for listening.

Tags: