General Discussions > Entertainment

Where is your favorite vacation spot?

<< < (2/9) > >>

Donna:
You get out this way again dawn and I can point you to some other great places.

DawnOday:

--- Quote from: Sonja on May 17, 2018, 06:38:02 pm ---Omaha, New Zealand. great beach, islands and towns nearby,  But going on a big tour of the NZ south island next year with wife and son -  think lord of the rings mountains and forests - and that's where I'll be ;-)

Sonja.

--- End quote ---

My boss went to NZ to ski one summer. Have seen a few traveloges on TV as well as Lord of the Rings. I would like the white water rafting. It does look like a wonderland.

DawnOday:

--- Quote from: Donna on May 17, 2018, 07:59:53 pm ---You get out this way again dawn and I can point you to some other great places.

--- End quote ---
I may end up doing that as returning to Banff is on my bucket list. The two best weeks ever. Even went to Edmonton. That was a waste and way too far. The people are so nice. When I went to pick up the RV in Merritt the guy there asked me to move up there. Unfortunately I only had thirty years experience but no degree. Only three years at the University of California Dominguez Hills.

DawnOday:

--- Quote from: Gertrude on May 17, 2018, 05:49:20 pm ---Jackman Maine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

--- End quote ---
Maine...Ticks ticks and more ticks.

Gertrude:

--- Quote from: DawnOday on May 21, 2018, 03:32:37 pm ---Maine...Ticks ticks and more ticks.

--- End quote ---

Where my property is, I don't recall ticks. Mosquitos, yes, especially if it's a wet summer, black flies in june. Maine is two states. Down by the coast, it's a new england kind of place where everyone sounds Boston like. Where my property is, it's Quebecois as it's 15 miles from the Quebec border. Colder up that way and fewer people, different accent, different culture. At least when I went up there years ago. I am from Long Island and there are plenty ticks there. I've even had the lyme vaccine before it was pulled off the market.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version