Author Topic: Positive Mindset... put away negativity  (Read 24320 times)

Offline Maddie

• Family
Re: Positive Mindset... put away negativity
« Reply #400 on: July 15, 2020, 06:32:07 pm »
It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood

Won't you be my neighbor  :)

Online Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #401 on: July 15, 2020, 06:58:27 pm »
It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood

Won't you be my neighbor  :)

@Maddie
Dear Maddie:
That sure is a very positive and happy post and a wonderful attitude to have and to post about.
Being positive is a lot like smiling....  people are more attracted to people with a smile on their face and with positive attitude.

Thank you for sharing.

HUGS and HUGS
Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 41

Offline IamKatrina

« Reply #402 on: September 09, 2020, 07:43:35 pm »
 I know no one has posted in this thread in a while. But thank you Danielle for starting this thread. Reading some of these posts have been inspiring to say the least. I try to be a positive person most of the time these last few years. I used to be really negative and very passive. So it took time to turn that around. When I was a part of this group years ago I was very depressed and although I was and am very happy for all of you that are able to transition, it was hard for me to deal with. Because I had searched and searched for a way to transition and it always seem to be just out of reach for me. It just seemed to make me more depressed and that is why I left the group.

This time though something is different with me. Although the desire to transition is still there, I know more of who I am. I am female, I am Katrina, regardless of what my birth certificate may say, how I may or may not look, or what clothes I may be wearing. And do you know what else I have discovered? I am not alone in my struggle. There are people out there in the same boat with me or can relate with my story in some way. And how I handle my situation could affect how some else handles their situation.

No matter what our circumstances may be, there is always hope. And we have to hang on to that hope with all of our being and never give up! Life itself is all about a journey of self realization. Realizing who we are, what we are made of, and just how strong we truly are. Things may not happen in the time we want them to happen but the will never happen if we just give up. We are all going to have our bad days. That is a given because life is not easy. But it is how we handle those hard times that define who we are more than anything. So my motto is embrace the hard and difficult times and allow them to show you just how strong you are. Often it is the step we need to take just before the doors open to the things we long for.
                                                                                         Huggs...Katrina
Life itself is a journey into self discovery

« Reply #403 on: September 09, 2020, 10:25:26 pm »
@IamKatrina
Dear Katrina:
I am so very glad that you found this thread.   
We all need to put away any of our negativity, it gets us nowhere..... 
... be certain to go to some of the very first postings on this thread, really good stuff to read.

If we think we can't do something we will probably "find" a way to fail.

The old adage that may apply to all of us....

"It is better to have tried and failed then to have never tried"

... and a "positive statement" from the movie  Galaxy Quest:
  "Never Give Up, Never Surrender"

***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017

Offline CynthiaAnn

• like totally dig that pacific pulse....
« Reply #404 on: September 26, 2020, 07:27:14 am »
I remain a positive person by avoiding political stories online and TV, avoiding protesters, it's toxic.

I remain a positive person by keeping healthy, exercising, and staying away from crowds.

I remain a positive person by filling my mind with beauty and music.
kindness is love nurturing your soul....

« Reply #405 on: September 26, 2020, 09:34:00 am »
I remain a positive person by avoiding political stories online and TV, avoiding protesters, it's toxic.

I remain a positive person by keeping healthy, exercising, and staying away from crowds.

I remain a positive person by filling my mind with beauty and music.
@CynthiaAnn
Dear Cyndi
I really like your list of how you are remaining positive in spite of all the political unrest and health issues that are going on.

I would add that I try to avoid being around negative people that are spreading their negative vibes.   
I try to always immerse myself with my like minded friends that have an optimistic and positive mindset.

Also, here on the forums, I find that this is a positive place to hang out and recharge.  ...

Thank you for sharing and posting.

HUGS,
Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

« Reply #406 on: February 21, 2021, 04:57:48 pm »
Dear Readers and Followers:
It has been a while since I have shared positivity ideas and thoughts here on my thread....   the following quotes are real gems that can help many of us when we are facing problems and negative circumstanced and negative people in our lives and in our journeys....   

You will definitely be interested in going back to the very first postings ... there are great contributions from many of our members when this thread was started back on  June 06, 2018
Please go to this LINK:

https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,238255.msg2143336.html#msg2143336

.... Your comment replies are always most welcome.....  please feel free to post and add your own quotes and experiences that help you deal with what life throws at you.

HUGS ... and have a positive mindset, you will make more friends being a positive person rather that displaying a negative attitude.

Danielle

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

There can be no Positive result from a Negative attitude. Think Positive. Live Positive.

The Key to a Positive, Joyful Life is WILLPOWER. It makes you choose Courage over Fear, Faith over Doubt, Hope over Despair.

A positive attitude gives you power over your circumstances instead of your circumstances having power over you.

Positive self esteem is important because when people experience it, they feel and look good, are effective and productive, and they respond to others and themselves in healthy, positive, growing ways.

Happiness is not something that can be found by simply looking for it, it's a mood you create by being positive and seeing the glass as half full instead of half empty.

When asked if my cup is half-full or half-empty my only response is that I am thankful I have a cup.

Remember your glass is half full not half empty, live life to the max and remember that no matter how bad your day is someones day is worse.

***The above quotes and more are found at:   https://www.searchquotes.com/quotes/

« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 06:05:08 pm by Northern Star Girl »
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

Offline Kay Kozee

« Reply #407 on: February 23, 2021, 04:25:05 am »
Hi, I am new here, and I love affirmations. This journey has been filled with a lot of personal growth for me. Here is one of my favorite affirmations:

“Finding Yourself”
Is not really how it works.
You aren’t a ten-dollar bill in last winter’s coat pocket.
You are also not lost.
Your true self is right there, buried under cultural conditioning, other people’s opinions, and inaccurate conclusions you drew as a kid that became your beliefs about who you are.
“Finding Yourself” is actually RETURNING TO YOURSELF. An unlearning, an excavation, a remembering who you were before the world got its hands on you.

Tags: