Author Topic: Need help hiding breast development  (Read 370 times)

Offline Laurel

• Visitor
Need help hiding breast development
« on: July 03, 2018, 02:20:51 pm »
Hey all,

I am new to Susans.org  :)

I am still stealthed IRL and after being on hormones for some time, my breasts are starting to show and bounce around when I go down stairs  ;D. I am still not ready to come out yet. My measurements are 37 inches to 33 inches frame size. I guess that makes me a B-cup according to the online bra size calculators? Still they look really small in the mirror...more like an A-cup  :'(

I have been shopping around and trying different undershirts/bodysuits/leotards without avail to wear under my shirts which don't look obviously like women's garments. It is really warm now in summer so I can't do something like wear a sports bra, a T-shirt over that and then my work shirt.

My requirements for the undershirt are:
  • Support the breasts and minimize bounce
  • Not inhibit or affect the development of the breasts
  • Passes for a male undershirt/T-shirt/singlet/compression shirt under my work shirt
  • Preferably be a leotard/bodysuit, rather than a woman's T-shirt, so that it can help me keep the male parts tucked  :'(
  • Be comfortable enough to wear during summer

I guess for passing as a male undershirt, there are a lot of cues that can give it away as female...sleeves too high, collar seam too narrow, color, lace/embroidery, etc...

My budget is about $5 a shirt, because I am a student and I plan to buy at least 7 to last me through each week. I intend to buy from Aliexpress.

Any recommendations?

Offline KathyLauren

• Casting off dull certainty
Re: Need help hiding breast development
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2018, 02:47:19 pm »
Hi, Laurel!

Welcome to Susan's.

I don't have many suggestions for you.  When I was in that situation, I used a sports bra.  The shoulder straps were like a tank top, and that's what it would have been mistaken for if anyone had noticed.  It was winter / early spring, so I was wearing heavier shirts.  The one occasion where I had to wear a white shirt, I wore a men's T-shirt over the sports bra and the dress shirt over that.

In my case, that situation only lasted for three months between when I started HRT and when I came out to live full-time.  I had planned it that way, for exactly that reason: I didn't think I'd be able to conceal my breasts under light summer clothes.

How long do you plan to continue before going full-time?  If it will be an extended time, you may want to consult with your endocrinologist to see about slowing down your growth rate.

Please feel free to stop by the Introductions forum to tell the members about yourself.  Here is some information that we like to share with new members:

Things that you should read

2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly, beginning full-time; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS

Offline mm

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2018, 02:55:10 pm »
You have real problem, wanting to control them without showing them.   KathyLauren idea on finding a sports bra with wide shoulder straps is a good one.  I have two that are that style and don't show through as a bra so they are available may have to look around to find them.

Offline Laurel

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2018, 09:15:15 am »
Thank you for your replies, KathyLauren and MM  :)

I have also read the TOS, advice, definitions, etc. which you posted.

Tags: hrt mtf breasts