General Discussions > Health

What kind of pillow is good for stomach sleepers?

(1/2) > >>

Greyscale:
Can you recommend me smth please?

KathyLauren:
When I used to sleep on my stomach, I did so without a pillow.  A pillow was just too hard on the neck in that position, and made it hard to breathe.  I really cut back on sleeping on my stomach when my boobs started growing.  Now I hardly ever do it.

Jessica:
@KathyLauren

--- Quote from: KathyLauren on July 19, 2018, 07:26:26 pm ---When I used to sleep on my stomach, I did so without a pillow.  A pillow was just too hard on the neck in that position, and made it hard to breathe.  I really cut back on sleeping on my stomach when my boobs started growing.  Now I hardly ever do it.

--- End quote ---

I agree Kathy!  Especially the part about post boobs.

Btw, your new avatar is wonderful!

Meghan:

--- Quote from: KathyLauren on July 19, 2018, 07:26:26 pm ---When I used to sleep on my stomach, I did so without a pillow.  A pillow was just too hard on the neck in that position, and made it hard to breathe.  I really cut back on sleeping on my stomach when my boobs started growing.  Now I hardly ever do it.

--- End quote ---
That's wake me up with a ouch

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Kognisjon:

--- Quote from: Greyscale on July 19, 2018, 07:16:14 pm ---Can you recommend me smth please?

--- End quote ---

As I know, it's not recommended by many doctors to sleep on your stomach with pillow, it causes pain later in your neck and stomach too because it's not the most comfortable position for using the pillows at all  ??? Like it was mentioned in previous responses, personally I prefer to sleep in such position without any pillow too.
However if you really can't get enough comfort and relax without it, then low-loft ones https://sleepmentor.net/best-pillow-for-stomach-sleepers/ can be an optimal decision for you. Their definite advantage is having less fill inside which is perfect for stomach sleepers, one that’s about three inches thick. It should also belong to a breathable and cool type because you become hot really fast while sleeping on stomach https://www.health.com/sleep/stomach-sleeper-pillows.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version