General Discussions > Health

What kind of pillow is good for stomach sleepers?

(1/1)

Greyscale:
Can you recommend me smth please?

KathyLauren:
When I used to sleep on my stomach, I did so without a pillow.  A pillow was just too hard on the neck in that position, and made it hard to breathe.  I really cut back on sleeping on my stomach when my boobs started growing.  Now I hardly ever do it.

Jessica:
@KathyLauren

--- Quote from: KathyLauren on July 19, 2018, 07:26:26 pm ---When I used to sleep on my stomach, I did so without a pillow.  A pillow was just too hard on the neck in that position, and made it hard to breathe.  I really cut back on sleeping on my stomach when my boobs started growing.  Now I hardly ever do it.

--- End quote ---

I agree Kathy!  Especially the part about post boobs.

Btw, your new avatar is wonderful!

Meghan:

--- Quote from: KathyLauren on July 19, 2018, 07:26:26 pm ---When I used to sleep on my stomach, I did so without a pillow.  A pillow was just too hard on the neck in that position, and made it hard to breathe.  I really cut back on sleeping on my stomach when my boobs started growing.  Now I hardly ever do it.

--- End quote ---
That's wake me up with a ouch

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Tara P:
I sleep mostly on my stomach slightly to the side and really like full body pillows.  It doesn't seem to put stress on my neck since my body is resting on the same thing as my head.  Everyone is different of course so it may or may not work for you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version