Author Topic: Vicki's Everything Journal  (Read 4848 times)

Offline GingerVicki

Re: Vicki's Everything Journal
« Reply #140 on: December 16, 2018, 10:02:35 pm »
Cool.  8)

I've also read some of Stanton T. Friedman's books and seen all of his earlier videos. He's 80 years old and now retired from UFO investigations.

Lisa

I am all about MUFON! https://www.mufon.com/

Not to be confused with muffon.

Offline Lisa89125

• Friend
« Reply #141 on: December 16, 2018, 10:12:01 pm »
Me too. I hope one day the truth will be revealed.

Lisa

"My inner self knows better than my outer self my true gender"

Not yet quite ready to post my real self.

Offline GingerVicki

« Reply #142 on: December 31, 2018, 09:32:54 am »
It's been a couple of weeks and there are no noticeable changes. I weight the same and boobs are the same size.

Online Alaskan Danielle

• If you want friends, be friendly, be the first to smile and introduce yourself.
  • I love living as a Female.
« Reply #143 on: December 31, 2018, 03:48:16 pm »
@GingerVicki
I have enjoyed your updates as you continue on in your journey.
Thank you for feeling free to share your life events with all of us.

Obviously some bumps in the road that all of us experience so continue to hang on for an exciting ride.

I am so very happy that I found you and your thread on the Forums this last year and I will be eagerly following your upcoming reports and updates in the New Year in 2019.

Wishing you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR  in 2019...

Hugs and as always, well wishes.

Danielle

Offline GingerVicki

« Reply #144 on: January 16, 2019, 05:54:36 pm »
The only transition change is my dosage. Three patches twice a week and three Spironolactone pills daily.

My smile.  ;D The Hollywood smile was scheduled two weeks ago. First I have to get an infected root canal tooth pulled  :icon_cry2:

I will admit that my ex-wife did manage to keep her word. She said that she never wanted to see me again and settled out of court. So...thankfully I do not have to see her again. I thought we were gonna :icon_boxing:
This is officially THE END

<No Foul Language Please>

Offline GingerVicki

« Reply #145 on: January 17, 2019, 09:40:15 pm »
I woke up today, day 4 of 3 patches, just applied round 2 for the week and noticed my nipples are really puffy again :)

Offline GingerVicki

« Reply #146 on: January 19, 2019, 08:38:04 pm »
My boobs have been killing me and during the past week my areola grew from quarter sized to quarter and a half! They are big compared to my boob size.

Online Alaskan Danielle

• If you want friends, be friendly, be the first to smile and introduce yourself.
« Reply #147 on: January 19, 2019, 08:45:25 pm »
My boobs have been killing me and during the past week my areola grew from quarter sized to quarter and a half! They are big compared to my boob size.

@GingerVicki

I am certain that you are looking at this is good progress....
.... no pain, no gain as they say.

Early on for me my boobs were very sore and tender and my nipples were very erect, ALL THE TIME.
They were just about poking though my tops and could have impaled passers-by...   
...and perhaps considered concealed weapons.

Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

Offline GingerVicki

« Reply #148 on: January 19, 2019, 08:47:10 pm »

@GingerVicki

I am certain that you are looking at this is good progress....
.... no pain, no gain as they say.

Early on for me my boobs were very sore and tender and my nipples were very erect, ALL THE TIME.
They were just about poking though my tops and cold have impaled passers-by...   and perhaps considered concealed weapons.

Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

I am still adjusting to constant erect nipples and it isn't that bad. What sucks is the burning. Oh geez it horrible.

Offline GingerVicki

« Reply #149 on: January 20, 2019, 11:41:49 pm »
This is my 2 1/2 month boob update.

My 3 1/2 month update.
Notice how the top has changed.

Offline GingerVicki

« Reply #150 on: February 14, 2019, 09:42:22 am »
4 1/2 month update
The change that I see this month is that my Adam's apple is starting to show more! I measured my neck and it is the same size that it has always been? Something is happening with muscle loss so Spironolactone is working.

Dentist
The good news is that I have everything set up for the new smile. Today I get a tooth pulled, previously a root canal that isn't responding to treatment. Oh well. I am also going to start tooth whitening so that I can see exactly how many crowns I will need.

Hair
I am going to get some hair quotes from a few local providers. I did a rough estimate of the area in centimeters so I do not get outlandish quotes.

I am not looking to get an ideal female hairline. I do not see the point because I am going to present as mostly androgynous anyhow.

I estimated high at 20 sq cm to fill in. I have read that full coverage is 50 grafts per sq cm I hear and that means 1,000 hair grafts. I do not know yet, but I am going to presume $6 per graft so 6,000 for dense coverage. A local place has 20% off or $2,000 off special for February for people who get 1,000 grafts. I will see what is going on and keep people posted.

This is how I wore my hair most of the time, but I want the versatility to wear it the side a bit.

Online Alaskan Danielle

« Reply #151 on: February 14, 2019, 12:23:17 pm »
@GingerVicki
Dear GingerVicki:
Wow... thank you for sharing your 4 1/2  month update with your followers.
At this point in your HRT you are certainly experiencing things happening more significantly and more frequently.
Hang on, the ride gets better as time goes on.

You have quite a personal maintenance list of things you want to do for your "new" body.
     Dentist
     Hair
     Adams Apple
     ..... and wow again, you've got some serious BOOBAGE going on !!! ;)

Please continue keeping your follower up to date with your thread and postings elsewhere on the Forums.
We are all your biggest fans and are rooting for your success and happiness.

HUGS and best wishes.
.. and HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
Danielle

Offline GingerVicki

« Reply #152 on: February 24, 2019, 01:25:32 pm »
@GingerVicki
Dear GingerVicki:
Wow... thank you for sharing your 4 1/2  month update with your followers.
At this point in your HRT you are certainly experiencing things happening more significantly and more frequently.
Hang on, the ride gets better as time goes on.

You have quite a personal maintenance list of things you want to do for your "new" body.
     Dentist
     Hair
     Adams Apple
     ..... and wow again, you've got some serious BOOBAGE going on !!! ;)

Please continue keeping your follower up to date with your thread and postings elsewhere on the Forums.
We are all your biggest fans and are rooting for your success and happiness.

HUGS and best wishes.
.. and HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
Danielle

Thanks @Alaskan Danielle

A random update is that now I can see small veins on the top side of both breasts. I saw this and decided that I better consult Google. I can safely rule out all but one cause, hormonal changes. According to ancient astronaut theory, just kidding. Google said that it comes before the period.

https://www.girlslife.com/fitness/your-bod/10389/body-breasts-blue-veins
Put your mind at ease. “These are just normal veins that are very close to the surface of the skin and so more easily seen,” says Dr. Barbara K. Snyder, Chief of Adolescent Medicine at the Robert Wood Johnson Medical School in New Jersey.

“If your breasts have grown a lot in size recently, this might make the veins more obvious. In any case, this is nothing to worry about.”

Come on girls you can do it!

Offline GingerVicki

« Reply #153 on: March 08, 2019, 02:07:56 am »
5 month 1 week update.
No big physical update.

Dentist - It is happening, but I am doing a different approach. I am getting my teeth straightened and a slight underbite fixed first. It should be done by the end of the year. :) fingers crossed.

Hair - When I started Spironolactone I had some serious hairline shedding and some is coming back. I've read online that I should be on whatever medicine that blocks DHT for one year to see results. I've started  Low-Level Laser (Light) Therapy (LLLT) for Treatment of Hair Loss.

Controlled clinical trials demonstrated that LLLT stimulated hair growth in both men and women. Among various mechanisms, the main mechanism is hypothesized to be stimulation of epidermal stem cells in the hair follicle bulge and shifting the follicles into the[SIC] anagen phase.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3944668/

New on the list is chin/neck smart lipo to get rid of my double chin and define my jawline. I've had a few quotes and I am comfortable with a place. It has a price of just under $4,000 dollars. Of course, before and after photos will be provided.

I still have three other places to visit because I've already received different options. One was a neck lift and the other chin/neck smart lipo. I doubt that I need a neck lift because my skin is in good shape. It just seems kinda serious for no reason.

I am more interested in the chin/neck smart lipo and double under blepharoplasty.

Offline GingerVicki

« Reply #154 on: March 18, 2019, 02:33:10 pm »
It's been 5 1/2 months since started HRT and I had my first face/neck electrolysis appointment for 2 hours. All I will say is ouch, but the pain went away about 30 minutes after the treatment. She charges $120 for two hours. Totally affordable. I scheduled and paid for the next two treatments already and I am going weekly until this is taken care of.

The only other update that I can do now is that my skin has lightened up considerably but that could be a result of winter.

Offline GingerVicki

« Reply #155 on: March 22, 2019, 11:35:28 pm »
So, I got my bike finally and my Fitbit so that I can exercise correctly. My birthday present to myself and I will certainly enjoy it. I can't wait to start riding paths and trails again. I've been in great shape most of my life and I do not like not exercising. I want to get better curves.

I am really going to enjoy this a ton.

Offline GingerVicki

« Reply #156 on: Today at 12:42:29 pm »
My 2nd electro appointment wasn't nearly as bad as the first. my upper lip is coming along nicely and my chin has bald spots. :)

Offline KathyLauren

• Casting off dull certainty
« Reply #157 on: Today at 12:58:54 pm »
Yay, bald spots on the chin are good!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly, beginning full-time; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS