Author Topic: Vicki's Everything Journal  (Read 4862 times)

Offline GingerVicki

Re: <insert snappy title> transition diary
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2018, 05:37:56 pm »
Cool - different patches etc. GL on the Spiro - In on Decacryptyl (bad spelling) I and Finasteride pills. All looking good so far.

Keep letting us know you diary posts as I need to evaluate E patches as mine a  not really performing
Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-*                        :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

One thing that I can't believe is that my transition prescriptions cost less than $20 per month. WOW.

Offline pamelatransuk

• Finally taking action after decades of suppression
« Reply #61 on: October 03, 2018, 04:58:56 am »
Hello again Ginger

Delighted you started October 1st.

I am on precisely the same medication as Katie (we are both with GenderGP in UK) - Estradiol Patches which we change every 84 hours, Finasteride and Decapetyl/Triptorelin Injection but strangely enough my patches have been performing too well resulting in high E readings (I have a Comparison of Blood Test Results Thread here on HRT Board) but my Endo is monitoring closely and I have next Blood Test Nov 12th.

I shall be starting an HRT thread of my progress in a the next few days.

Wishing you every happiness.

Hugs

Pamela

Offline GingerVicki

« Reply #62 on: October 04, 2018, 05:16:09 pm »
@pamelatransuk
I decided on keeping the first patch on for four days with one day of wearing two patches. Four days is four days right. I figure it isn't a big deal. I will certainly participate in your HRT tracking thread. Can you send me the link? No rush because I will be tested in about two months. No initial tests were made.

... In other news
The Spiro is working because I can already feel a difference in my skin. I am really hoping for testicle shrinkage so that I can successfully tuck.

In other news. I bought a new yoga mat, 65" Anti-Burst Ball, a smaller waist trainer, a new thong gaff, and a compression shirt.

I should have my waist trainer and compression shirt Saturday :)

Once I get my waist down to around 28" I will buy more expensive waist trainers.

Offline GingerVicki

« Reply #64 on: October 08, 2018, 04:36:34 pm »
One week update:
I have noticeable nipple changes. My nipple are fatter and the areola area is puffy and horizontal ovals now.

Offline GingerVicki

« Reply #65 on: October 10, 2018, 12:53:04 am »
I am starting my waist training today. I am hoping that it will help my posture and make my waist smaller. I want to use cheaper waist trainers initially before buying expensive corsets. It just makes good sense right.

This $9.99 waist trainer seems good. I bought the medium.
https://www.amazon.com/Nolan-Beck-Workout-Trainer-Fitness/dp/B07CH7FZ9Y/ref=sr_1_1?s=mobile-apps&ie=UTF8&qid=1539163042&sr=8-1&keywords=Nolan-Beck-Workout-Trainer-Fitness&dpID=51j6hupzARL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

I bought these gaff panties for 29.99 + 4.99 shipping and they are cute. I should have bought the small instead of the medium and not the thong. When tucking my penis actually flops out the side in the back. Lesson learned. Big D problems.
https://www.amazon.com/Suddenly-Fem-Strong-Crossdressing-Transgender/dp/B007AIXBUQ

The Underworks binder is awesome. I knew it would be I've bought them before. For $36.74 I will probably be buying another soon.
https://www.amazon.com/Underworks-Compression-Shirt-Girdle-Gynecomastia/dp/B001L9TD7K?th=1&psc=1
« Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 04:45:01 am by gingerViktorKay »

Offline GingerVicki

« Reply #66 on: October 13, 2018, 03:13:35 am »
I lost a patch tonight! I was sleeping and awoke to something scratchy and it way my patch. It was sticky side down and really worked in. I tried to resuscitate it, but no stickiness was remaining. :(

>:-) It's been two weeks and 2/4 patches failed to stick correctly. That is a 50% failure rate!

Maybe it will get better when my skin is less oily. I hope so because I don't want to have to duct tape the patches on.

Offline Nicole70

Re: &lt;insert snappy title&gt; transition diary
« Reply #67 on: October 13, 2018, 04:39:02 am »
Dear Ginger,

It kept happening to me too when I started on patches, my pharmacist recommended an equivalent patch that was much smaller and had a different ‘glue’ they stuck brilliantly, it might be worth telling your pharmacist when you go for a refill.

Good luck with your waist trainer, hope it works out

Nicole

Offline GingerVicki

Re: &lt;insert snappy title&gt; transition diary
« Reply #68 on: October 13, 2018, 10:56:27 am »
Dear Ginger,

It kept happening to me too when I started on patches, my pharmacist recommended an equivalent patch that was much smaller and had a different ‘glue’ they stuck brilliantly, it might be worth telling your pharmacist when you go for a refill.

Good luck with your waist trainer, hope it works out

Nicole

Thanks I am thinking about switching.

With the waist training...I know it will work I've done it before with great success. I'm not willing to purchase an expensive corset without getting my waist where I want it first. The training will be quick.

Offline GingerVicki

« Reply #69 on: October 14, 2018, 11:24:01 am »
I am starting my waist training today. I am hoping that it will help my posture and make my waist smaller. I want to use cheaper waist trainers initially before buying expensive corsets. It just makes good sense right.

This $9.99 waist trainer seems good. I bought the medium.
https://www.amazon.com/Nolan-Beck-Workout-Trainer-Fitness/dp/B07CH7FZ9Y/ref=sr_1_1?s=mobile-apps&ie=UTF8&qid=1539163042&sr=8-1&keywords=Nolan-Beck-Workout-Trainer-Fitness&dpID=51j6hupzARL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

I bought these gaff panties for 29.99 + 4.99 shipping and they are cute. I should have bought the small instead of the medium and not the thong. When tucking my penis actually flops out the side in the back. Lesson learned. Big D problems.
https://www.amazon.com/Suddenly-Fem-Strong-Crossdressing-Transgender/dp/B007AIXBUQ

The Underworks binder is awesome. I knew it would be I've bought them before. For $36.74 I will probably be buying another soon.
https://www.amazon.com/Underworks-Compression-Shirt-Girdle-Gynecomastia/dp/B001L9TD7K?th=1&psc=1

I had a problem with the gaff and their customer service solved the problem! :) Fantastic

Offline GingerVicki

« Reply #70 on: October 14, 2018, 11:27:40 am »
Today I upped my Spironolactone dosage as per the doctor. One step closer.

The only change that I've noticed is puffy nipples.

Offline GingerVicki

« Reply #71 on: October 16, 2018, 12:57:33 pm »
Here are two pictures of me in boy mode while 2 weeks into MtF HRT.

Offline GingerVicki

« Reply #72 on: October 16, 2018, 04:42:10 pm »
I am switching from steak and hamburger to chicken and fish. I am craving more food specifically meat lately. I wonder if red meat has something my body is craving/use to?

And my sex drive has really increased.

Offline Alaskan Danielle

• If you want friends, be friendly, be the first to smile and introduce yourself.
  • I love living as a Female.
« Reply #73 on: October 16, 2018, 05:11:16 pm »
Here are two pictures of me in boy mode while 2 weeks into MtF HRT.

@gingerViktorKay
Thank you for sharing your photos..... most definitley you are appearing in "boy-mode" ...
When you feel comfortable posting them, it would be great to see your "girl-mode" in progress photos too.
Thank you for sharing.
Hugs,
Danielle

Offline GingerVicki

« Reply #74 on: October 17, 2018, 01:01:02 pm »
I took a three mile walk today after taking my increased Spiro dose and my legs got very tired towards the end.

This is definitely new. The weird thing is that they hurt towards the top, outside of my legs in the hip section.

The weather is beautiful in Omaha today. :)

Offline GingerVicki

« Reply #75 on: October 17, 2018, 04:53:27 pm »
When getting out of the shower just now i noticed that my left boob has bottom rounding.

Offline GingerVicki

« Reply #76 on: October 18, 2018, 05:57:44 pm »
This is my
500th Post

Offline GingerVicki

« Reply #77 on: October 21, 2018, 06:22:34 pm »
3-Week Update:
I can tell is that my upper back and shoulders are popping much more when stretching. Ohh and it feels so good! Muscle and ligament changes?

My facial hair is softer.

Both aureola look bigger. The nipples are thicker and the bumps on the areola bigger.

Next week I double my Spiro dose and use two patches instead of one.

Offline GingerVicki

« Reply #78 on: October 24, 2018, 01:08:00 am »
In 4days I up my dosages again. I am so happy. I also just ordered a 90 day supply via online pharmacy through my insurance company. The cost is $5.00. That is so cheap!

Offline GingerVicki

« Reply #79 on: October 25, 2018, 06:18:00 pm »
I've picked up my Spironolacone and Alora patches today. My insurance will only cover the patches 2-weeks at a time. At least I'm getting them.

...And the wheels on the bus go round and round.