Author Topic: Vicki's Everything Journal  (Read 2998 times)

Offline GingerVicki

• Robots have rights!
Re: <insert snappy title> transition diary
« Reply #80 on: October 27, 2018, 10:11:52 pm »
Quitting Cigarettes

Offline GingerVicki

• Robots have rights!
« Reply #81 on: October 28, 2018, 11:16:11 pm »
Quitting Cigarettes

1 day smoke free. This is when things are to be the worse.

I thought I was kinda dead inside, but this kinda proves it. I am like meh!

Online Alaskan Danielle

• If you want friends, be friendly, be the first to smile and introduce yourself.
  • I love living as a Female.
« Reply #82 on: October 28, 2018, 11:59:12 pm »
1 day smoke free. This is when things are to be the worse.

I thought I was kinda dead inside, but this kinda proves it. I am like meh!

@gingerViktorKay

Kicking the smoking habit is a win-win on many fronts.

First: Obviously your improved health and long term health benefits.

Second: Money saved...  if you are a 1 pack a day smoker you
spend about $250 per month or a about $3000 per year.   
If you are a 2 pack a day smoker your expenses double to $500 monthly and a whopping $6000 yearly.

That is an awfully lot of money that can be used for your transition journey expenses.
I am most happy for you... good move on your part.

Best Wishes,
Danielle
Check out my Personal Threads that have more details about myself (click Links):
   "I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles"
               "Positive Mindset... put away negativity"
                            "Susans Writers and Book Readers"

Started HRT March 2015  3½ years ago, it's been an exciting journey
>>> I've been Full Time since December 2016 :icon_chick:
I am 38 years old, Single, and Self Employed in a small town up in the COLD North.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline GingerVicki

• Robots have rights!
« Reply #83 on: October 29, 2018, 02:03:50 am »

@gingerViktorKay

Kicking the smoking habit is a win-win on many fronts.

First: Obviously your improved health and long term health benefits.

Second: Money saved...  if you are a 1 pack a day smoker you
spend about $250 per month or a about $3000 per year.   
If you are a 2 pack a day smoker your expenses double to $500 monthly and a whopping $6000 yearly.

That is an awfully lot of money that can be used for your transition journey expenses.
I am most happy for you... good move on your part.

Best Wishes,
Danielle

...Then again I also figure that my overall quality of life sucks so why bother.

Offline KathyLauren

• Casting off dull certainty
« Reply #84 on: October 29, 2018, 06:52:49 am »
Ginger, congratulations on quitting one of the most adictive substances known.  That is quite an achievment!  You will soon see the benefits in your body and in your wallet.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly, beginning full-time; 2017-07-10 Legal name change

Offline GingerVicki

• Robots have rights!
« Reply #85 on: November 03, 2018, 02:33:18 am »
1 month update:

I now take my Spironolactone in the morning and then eight hours later.

Pretty much no physical changes yet. My facial hair is a bit softer and that is it. Some days my nipples are puffy and some days not.

I've noticed that when I stretch more pops and cracks from different areas all over my body. My chest itself, the upper chest area, is starting to stretch and pop. It isn't painful and it is certainly good feeling. I believe it to be a good sign. I did not realize that muscles in this area could cause bones to pop and crack.

My shoulders get sore and sometimes the cracks/pops hurt when I reach straight up.

I am suffering from dry skin. I am not sure if it is because of the Spironolactone or the dryer Autumn/Winter weather.

I believe that the Spironolactone is acting like a muscle relaxer.

Offline GingerVicki

• Robots have rights!
« Reply #86 on: November 03, 2018, 06:53:56 am »
I cut my hair off and now have short hair! My new stylist showed me just how badly damaged it was. Oh well. The past few years have been rough. On the flip side I can really see where I am thin and repair it.

I started working on my temple area today regarding my hairline. Micro-needled with a .25mm roller and applied 5% Rogaine. Just transitioning improves many hairline and micro-needling while using Rogaine increases result up to 500%. I know that using it for the front hairline is off label use. With MtF levels of Spironolactone and Estrogen patches I believe that hair retention will be good.

Anyhow, I am going to use the .25 needle every other day and 1mm once a week. Eventually I will work up to a .5mm needle to keep those pesky wrinkles at bay and 1.5mm on my hairline for better follicle stimulation.

Offline GingerVicki

• Robots have rights!
« Reply #87 on: November 05, 2018, 09:37:23 am »
It is official. I have nipple tenderness five weeks after starting HRT. It started two days ago and I dismissed it, but now it is day three.

Online Alaskan Danielle

• If you want friends, be friendly, be the first to smile and introduce yourself.
« Reply #88 on: November 05, 2018, 09:54:36 am »
It is official. I have nipple tenderness five weeks after starting HRT. It started two days ago and I dismissed it, but now it is day three.

@gingerViktorKay
Dear GingerVicki:
This is so very exciting...  you are at the time in your HRT regimine that more siginificat things will start happening more frequently.... hang on, it is an exciting ride with much more to come your way.

I will be eagerly following your thread to check up on your progress as you feel free to share.
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle
Check out my Personal Threads that have more details about myself (click Links):

I am 38 years old, Single, and Self Employed in a small town up in the COLD North.

Online Jessica

• I love you. No...... I might not know you, but if folk can hate for no good reason, I can love.
Re: Vicki's Everything Journal
« Reply #89 on: November 05, 2018, 10:40:46 am »
@gingerViktorKay @Alaskan Danielle

Hi GingerVicki 🌸🌸🌸 I heard from a little bird that you wanted your personal thread title changed, so it happened.  That same little bird mentioned you would like a name change, I’ve sent a PM to you on how to get that done.
This little bird chirping in my ear has a very cold northern nest and missed the flock flying south for the winter.  Glad she is keeping comfortable with her many virtual visits to warmer climes.

Hugs and smiles from a California girl

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

Offline GingerVicki

• Robots have rights!
« Reply #90 on: November 05, 2018, 11:14:23 am »
@gingerViktorKay @Alaskan Danielle

Hi GingerVicki 🌸🌸🌸 I heard from a little bird that you wanted your personal thread title changed, so it happened.  That same little bird mentioned you would like a name change, I’ve sent a PM to you on how to get that done.
This little bird chirping in my ear has a very cold northern nest and missed the flock flying south for the winter.  Glad she is keeping comfortable with her many virtual visits to warmer climes.

Hugs and smiles from a California girl

Thanks. I appreciate the updates.

With highs in the 40's for most of the week. It sure sounds better than the deep south. I prefer cooler climates. I'm not sure if I would like Alaska, but for about 6 months of the year I would not have to worry about sun burns. There is usually an upside to everything.

Offline GingerVicki

• Robots have rights!
« Reply #91 on: November 05, 2018, 03:55:32 pm »
I have a new type of patch from my insurance company. I was using Alora, but I was sent Sandox. The Sandox are a ton smaller and hopefully work just as well.

I researched that it is the generic for Vivelle-Dot®. An upgrade maybe?

That is a quarter next to them.

Offline Katie Jade

• Feeling better, feeling me.
« Reply #92 on: November 06, 2018, 05:12:39 pm »
What size is a quarter (UK imperial please..)

Katie

:-*   ??? ??? ??? ???

"Surround yourself with people that reflect who you want to be and how you want to feel, energies are contagious" - Rachel Wolchin
"When you feel like quitting, think about why you started" - Anon.

Offline GingerVicki

• Robots have rights!
« Reply #93 on: November 06, 2018, 05:58:34 pm »
What size is a quarter (UK imperial please..)

Katie

:-*   ??? ??? ??? ???

about 2.5cm

Offline Katie Jade

• Feeling better, feeling me.
« Reply #94 on: November 07, 2018, 11:56:02 am »
About an inch then. I think my large patch is the same size and the smaller one about half that size, and as its the area that matters for this method, the smaller patch is half the strength of my parger one, if you see?

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-*    ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :-* :angel: :angel: :angel: ;D ;D ;D

"Surround yourself with people that reflect who you want to be and how you want to feel, energies are contagious" - Rachel Wolchin
"When you feel like quitting, think about why you started" - Anon.

Offline GingerVicki

• Robots have rights!
« Reply #95 on: November 07, 2018, 12:35:46 pm »
About an inch then. I think my large patch is the same size and the smaller one about half that size, and as its the area that matters for this method, the smaller patch is half the strength of my larger one, if you see?

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-*    ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :-* :angel: :angel: :angel: ;D ;D ;D

My patches are the same dose. The large patch is 3 times the size.

Geez, I thought I was doing better with a smaller patch. Oh well, maybe I will get lucky. My nipple tenderness has not decreased.

Offline GingerVicki

• Robots have rights!
« Reply #96 on: November 09, 2018, 11:49:14 am »
My body hair is changing. It is thinner and grows much slower.

The waist training is starting to show. Soon I will be able to buy a latex upgrade.

I've changed my eating habits and I have succeeded some. I now eat half the portions that I use to. I eat only breakfast and lunch. I was consuming about 3,500 calories a day if not more and I sleep a lot more now.

I will probably have to wait another month or so before going to the gym. I want to have breast buds so that I know everything will develop correctly when working out.

Online Alaskan Danielle

« Reply #97 on: November 09, 2018, 12:10:59 pm »
My body hair is changing. It is thinner and grows much slower.

The waist training is starting to show. Soon I will be able to buy a latex upgrade.

I've changed my eating habits and I have succeeded some. I now eat half the portions that I use to. I eat only breakfast and lunch. I was consuming about 3,500 calories a day if not more and I sleep a lot more now.

I will probably have to wait another month or so before going to the gym. I want to have breast buds so that I know everything will develop correctly when working out.

@GingerVicki
Dear GingerVicki:
Well this is great news... the slower growing and thinner body hair, eating smaller portions and losing weight, getting more sleep, etc.....   but the question that I have is why wait for the gym?.. the breast bud issue in my opinion is not going to be a factor when working out, and as your breasts starts reacting to your HRT you may just need a soft cotton sports bra to protect your sensitive and erect nipples from chafing.

Wow, 3500 calories a day is a lot!!!!  Is that really what you were consuming???   It is very good that you are down to near half that now.

... and please allow me one final unsolicited opinion.   For me I found that the waist training apparel was not only uncomfortable but was superfluous... exercising and proper dieting, plus the HRT hormones will help take care of the body shaping.   
Obviously, in the mean time, before you get your weight loss program going full speed ahead... the latex waist trainer might give you a more pleasing shape before you reach your goals.  For me, I personally gave up on it... but every body is unique so you have to do what you have to do.

Wishing you well and I will be eagerly following your thread and wishing your well.
Hugs,
Danielle

Offline GingerVicki

• Robots have rights!
« Reply #98 on: November 09, 2018, 12:50:11 pm »
@GingerVicki
Dear GingerVicki:
Well this is great news... the slower growing and thinner body hair, eating smaller portions and losing weight, getting more sleep, etc.....   but the question that I have is why wait for the gym?.. the breast bud issue in my opinion is not going to be a factor when working out, and as your breasts starts reacting to your HRT you may just need a soft cotton sports bra to protect your sensitive and erect nipples from chafing.

Wow, 3500 calories a day is a lot!!!!  Is that really what you were consuming???   It is very good that you are down to near half that now.

... and please allow me one final unsolicited opinion.   For me I found that the waist training apparel was not only uncomfortable but was superfluous... exercising and proper dieting, plus the HRT hormones will help take care of the body shaping.   
Obviously, in the mean time, before you get your weight loss program going full speed ahead... the latex waist trainer might give you a more pleasing shape before you reach your goals.  For me, I personally gave up on it... but every body is unique so you have to do what you have to do.

Wishing you well and I will be eagerly following your thread and wishing your well.
Hugs,
Danielle

I am staying androgynous for as long as needed. I have a binder that I will wear under my shirt.

I have a higher metabolism and even at 3,500 calories per day, I am skinny. It is all this man meat that I've developed over the years. I'm 5'5" tall, about 170lbs, and skinny. I've always been proud of my good body.

I understand that waist training isn't a requirement, but honestly, I am a vain person. I want a skinny waist to augment my hips and butt. I do not believe it to be that uncomfortable and it helps relieve back pain. The back pain has a significant bearing on my decision to waist train.

It started out when I was bodybuilding and my stomach was becoming rounded instead of flat. It helped my back so much that I could not ignore the benefits. It helped my six pack and fixed my back problems.

That was like a gateway drug. Then I wore one of these for some time and had unique results. I gained the lower back curve and both hips popped. I wore this for 3 months and realized that I was gonna have some booty. I got all kinds of compliments on my assets so to speak. I understand that YMMV, but for optimum results, I believe it to be best for me to so do. It helped me to determine if I was going to transition or not.

Maybe I'm just kinky. I don't know.

Offline GingerVicki

• Robots have rights!
« Reply #99 on: November 09, 2018, 01:17:42 pm »
I am going the Fallout4 Assultron look. I want to be the best robot that I can.