Author Topic: Metoidioplasty - June 2018  (Read 2306 times)

Offline Dex

• Friend
Metoidioplasty - June 2018
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2019, 02:17:42 pm »
Edited to add that the implants are slightly oval shaped (not purely circular) so by “rotation” I just mean that they sometimes rotate to a horizontally-pointed position instead of vertically-pointed position.

On the implant rotation - I think it’s just due to my anatomy. I had a LOT of tissue to work with for the scrotoplasty. Dr S mentioned I had one of the most if not the most “generous” scrotum of any patient he’d worked with. Because of that, my scrotum doesn’t look like most any other post implant scrotoplasty I’ve seen online. Most other scrotoplasty results I’ve seen have had tighter skin around the implants and that may keep them from rotating somewhat. I’m happy with how my scrotum looks since it is a bit more... dangly (?) I guess? Because my scrotum skin is not at all pulled tight around the implants. There’s lots of room in there yet. That’s good because they look great in there and I had no issues with blood flow or protrusion because there isn’t all that pressure on the skin. So my implant rotation thing may be entirely unique to my anatomy. It’s not at all bothersome, I don’t feel it or notice it unless I see it and I personally think it’s kinda funny. So, it is weird but I’m happy with it. It’s just a quirk of my anatomy.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 03:30:51 pm by Dex »

Offline Canamwolf

• Visitor
Re: Metoidioplasty - June 2018
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2019, 12:37:34 pm »
Hi Dex,

Not sure if you will see this or not. A bit off topic - what pump are you using? I would like to pump after I get my Metoidioplasty next year.

Thanks

Offline Dex

• Friend
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2019, 11:17:58 am »
Hello!

I have used the Size Matters clitoris pump kit since I started testosterone. I chose that one (despite the off-putting name) because the cylinders are flared and the kit comes with three sizes of cylinder. This allowed me to progress through cylinders without having to buy all new gear and the flared base worked better for me pre surgery. However, it just broke on me this week lol! I got almost 6 years out of it so I guess it’s money well spent. 

I am probably going to buy the LA Pump metal version as a replacement. I also plan to purchase the FTM specific advanced pumping cylinder since it has a flat base and I’d like to try the flat base with being post metiodioplasty now.

I have gotten all of the above items from tool shed toys. It looks like they still have the old version I had been using available on that site as well. It’s done great things for me, personally. My wife would say the same lol ;)

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Offline Canamwolf

• Visitor
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2019, 05:10:22 pm »
Thank you Dex. I will look into those.

Offline Dex

• Friend
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2019, 10:35:43 pm »
No problem at all!

I tried the new pump I ordered tonight. The cylinder I bought does have a much wider base (1.25 inches) and a much longer length, but the flat (vs) flared base specifically did work much better for my post surgical anatomy. I think it will depend on how much you have to work with and how your anatomy is shaped, of course. I did end up with a better stretch and more firm erection with the new cylinder, however. 

Let me know if you run into any questions.

Offline mm

« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2019, 06:29:48 am »
The Size Matter Kit does have a advantage of having the 3 sizes so you don't have a buy a new kit when you get a little larger.

Tags: