Author Topic: Does Sexual preference affect your decision to Transition?  (Read 1432 times)

Offline VickyS

Re: Does Sexual preference affect your decision to Transition?
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2018, 10:34:57 am »
Yes and no.  It has added to it.

I have always had a VERY strong attraction to male genitalia and up until a few years ago some attraction to female genitalia which has now gone and I now find it repulsive.  I have NEVER found the act of love making as a man comfortable, it just felt wrong.  I am very submissive and take on a 'girly' role whenever I had sex, whether it be with a man or a woman which was just confusing.  It was only after I came out to myself that it finally clicked and I realised that I had the sexuality of a mostly straight woman.  If I mentally put myself in the role of a woman it all fit perfectly.

Now that my mind seems to have accepted this, my desire to transition has become stronger as things make sense now but also I have trouble as I can't even masturbate properly anymore (not that I do much of that these days), and definitely not with it sticking out the front like a man!  This is another reason that I want SRS/GRS as then things will be in the proper place and I can look forward to a proper sex life that feels right at last!  Well, that's the hope anyways...  ;D
Came out to self: mid Oct 17                   Last haircut: 3rd Nov 17       
Came out to wife: 17th Jan 18                 Therapy started: 1st Mar 18
Electrolysis started: 10th Apr 18              Referred to GIC: 16th May 18

Offline Alaskan Danielle

• If you want friends, be friendly, be the first to smile and introduce yourself.
  • I love living as a Female.
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2018, 12:56:02 pm »
If anything, my sexual preference has expanded to include men as romantic interests. 
 I am presently interested in men and women now and have spent time with both.

Danielle
Check out my Personal Threads that have more details about myself (click Links):
   "I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles"
               "Positive Mindset... put away negativity"
                            "Susans Writers and Book Readers"

Started HRT March 2015  3½ years ago, it's been an exciting journey
>>> I've been Full Time since December 2016 :icon_chick:
I am 38 years old, Single, and Self Employed in a small town up in the COLD North.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline Jennifer M

« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2018, 10:02:52 pm »
I’ve been considering the same thing. I like women or someone who dresses feminine. Now, I just look at a woman and think I can’t wait to be one, look how they dress and wish I could present myself like her. I’ve also started having fantasies about being with a man when I have transitioned. I have a very high labido, just the tool I currently have doesn’t work very well, doesn’t help I don’t like it lol
I'm totally with you on most of this. In my fantasies I am exclusively a woman. The partner could be a woman or someone with male genitalia. The thing is, everything else about men repulses me. The abstract is "eh maybe" but once I think about male face/body desire plunges. It doesn't help that, for me, tattoos are the second-biggest turn-off behind smoking and now they're EVERYWHERE.

I wouldn't say I have the sexuality of a straight woman because I would more rather be with a woman. "Lesbian trapped in a man's body" mostly, "with maybe some bi tendencies" if pressed to think about it.

Offline Nina

• Friend
  • I don't wear bows...I shoot them.
« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2018, 06:56:58 am »
For me, I hadn’t realized I was attracted to the opposite sex until I was in therapy before I came out. It was another six sessions before I began to transition full time.
2007/8 - name change, tracheal shave, electrolysis, therapy
2008 - full time
2014 - GCS Dr. Brassard; remarried

Tags: