Author Topic: 2 weeks hrt!  (Read 76 times)

Offline StealthStilettos

2 weeks hrt!
« on: September 12, 2018, 11:30:38 am »
So I'm undergoing mtf hrt but after all my research I believe I'm more Non binary than pure trans female. I don't get hung up on pronouns, I still love my beard, actually just went clean shaven in like 12+ years, paying for it with ingrowns, and was the first time my kid and wife saw me clean shaven lol, but everyone close to me freaked out a bit, myself included lol.

So first point is not sure I wanna out myself to everyone, perhaps ever. My wife seems all gung ho to report our situation. Which is awesome cause she's encouraging, but scary too cause it's not all peaches and creams for anyone trans. And she fully outed me to our kid, which I didnt wanna hide persey, but trusting a 7 year old with that big of a secret is nerve wracking.

Second is my initial notcies, my sense of smell is on overdrive, wow, honestly not really liking this part lol. My left boob is sore, like I was punched there or something, and I overall feel lethargic, like my strength is being sapped.

Online Jessica

• "If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."
Re: 2 weeks hrt!
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2018, 11:50:58 am »
Congratulations on your two week anniversary!  Some changes can be fairly rapid for some, I myself experienced much of what you have in the beginning. 
It’s wonderful that your wife supports you!  Though, I would be apprehensive about a 7 year old not blowing your cover.
I do understand the non-binary feeling.  I still struggle with my male side doing habits that are sometimes unavoidable, but not very ladylike. I’ve come to a better understanding of my needs and it is more of a fluid nature, but far more in the feminine spectrum.

Hugs and smiles from a California girl

I will also add that I shaved my mustache of nearly 45 years off.

... it's like running a car on ethanol when it's supposed to take gasoline... it'll work, but it's eventually gonna break down until you put it on the proper fuel.

Offline RandyL

• CD
Re: 2 weeks hrt!
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2018, 11:55:22 am »
Yeah, shaving was my first big step, although I'm not sure I realized it at the time. In my case it was 41 years and I have grown children who had never seen me without.

Congratulations on starting HRT. Enjoy the ride. I'm glad your spouse is supportive.

Sent from my Victor 9000 using Tapatalk

If so, then why not?

Tags: