General Discussions > Forums

@mentions

<< < (2/2)

JudiBlueEyes:
I use Apple's Safari browser and what you call out doesn't work for me @Alaskan Danielle. <<<See!

I cannot find the member number that Faith references at the users profile.  Argh! 

Faith:

--- Quote from: JudiBlueEyes on September 12, 2018, 09:42:12 pm ---I use Apple's Safari browser and what you call out doesn't work for me @Alaskan Danielle. <<<See!

I cannot find the member number that Faith references at the users profile.  Argh! 

--- End quote ---

@JudiBlueEyes

I am not sure how it shows up in safari, I'd have to fire up a mac. In windows, I hover over their profile name/link and it shows up in the bottom status bar of the browser or pops up next to the mouse, depending on the browser.

You can also right-click on the name/link and copy the URL/Link address (sorry, I don't know what the pop-up in safari calls it) .. paste it in your text editor and the number is at the end.  I have one text doc that I have member numbers saved in so I son't have to look it up, just copy/paste

at worst, open their profile page in a new tab. The number will show up in the address bar.

hope that helps
Faith

Devlyn:
https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=522005.0

steph2.0:

--- Quote from: Faith on September 13, 2018, 05:57:11 am ---@JudiBlueEyes

I am not sure how it shows up in safari, I'd have to fire up a mac. In windows, I hover over their profile name/link and it shows up in the bottom status bar of the browser or pops up next to the mouse, depending on the browser.

You can also right-click on the name/link and copy the URL/Link address (sorry, I don't know what the pop-up in safari calls it) .. paste it in your text editor and the number is at the end.  I have one text doc that I have member numbers saved in so I son't have to look it up, just copy/paste

at worst, open their profile page in a new tab. The number will show up in the address bar.

hope that helps
Faith

--- End quote ---

Strange. While it doesn’t work in the Tapatalk interface, if I tell it to show the web view it works fine. Also no problem in Safari on either the Mac or iOS devices.

Stephanie

JudiBlueEyes:
Thanks Faith! I see it at the end of the url.   ;)

@JudiBlueEyes

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version