General Discussions > Movies

Guess The Movie Line

<< < (2/48) > >>

Chloe:

--- Quote from: ItsAbiKay on September 16, 2018, 06:24:30 am ---An easy one: "Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads".
--- End quote ---

Using google is Cheating: Doc Brown in "Back to the Future"! (part 3?)

"Same person. No difference at all - just different sex" (next?)

Donica:

--- Quote from: Kiera on September 16, 2018, 07:50:58 am ---Using google is Cheating: Doc Brown in "Back to the Future"! (part 3?)

"Same person. No difference at all - just different sex" (next?)

--- End quote ---

Hummm! This is a tough one Kiera?

Chloe:

--- Quote from: Donica on September 16, 2018, 09:02:04 am ---. . . a tough one Kiera?
--- End quote ---
Ok in truth not fair, my bad, 'cause it is the narrator speaking and not attributable to the movie's main charactor at all!

"Tis extraordinary. And to think we could have been so charmingly misled"

"Why are you sad? . . . I think you suffer from a strange melancholy which is -
You suffer in advance"

narrator again (hint): "Then her upbringing. She has lived for 400 years and hardly aged a day and because this is England, everyone pretends not to notice."

Donica:

--- Quote from: Kiera on September 16, 2018, 12:10:01 pm --- Ok in truth not fair, my bad, 'cause it is the narrator speaking and not attributable to the movie's main charactor at all!

"Tis extraordinary. And to think we could have been so charmingly misled"

"Why are you sad? . . . I think you suffer from a strange melancholy which is -
You suffer in advance"

narrator again (hint): "Then her upbringing. She has lived for 400 years and hardly aged a day and because this is England, everyone pretends not to notice."

--- End quote ---

Hummmmm! Pirates Of The Caribbean? Not sure which one?

Since I'm not sure of this one, I have to wait for Kiera's approval.

Hmmmm. This ones over my head. I'll have to wait for someone else to step up.

Chloe:

--- Quote from: Donica on September 16, 2018, 01:33:17 pm ---Hmmmm. This ones over my head. I'll have to wait for someone else to step up.
--- End quote ---

Good try Donica! Alway's loved Jack's more feminine mannerism but not quite! In the interest of keeping this thread ALIVE am surprised no one recognizes . . .

Virginia Wolf's "Orlando", a classic magical transition story!

"Gentlemen, I find it strange," she says, her face flushed. "You are poets, each one of you, and speak of your muse in the feminine. And yet you appear to feel neither tenderness nor respect towards your wives or towards females in general."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version