Author Topic: Golf  (Read 611 times)

Offline KateR

• Kate
Golf
« on: September 14, 2018, 09:45:03 pm »
How many of us ladies enjoy Golf?

I learned something over the last month or so.

Those of us who are smaller breasted women (A Cup or B Cup [which I now am], have an advantage.

Now that I've started wearing a bra full time, my Golf has improved.  I think my bras improve my posture which helps me hit the ball better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kate

Offline Andrea Candle

• Friend
    • My Music Channel
Re: Golf
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2020, 01:58:42 am »
How many of us ladies enjoy Golf?

I learned something over the last month or so.

Those of us who are smaller breasted women (A Cup or B Cup [which I now am], have an advantage.

Now that I've started wearing a bra full time, my Golf has improved.  I think my bras improve my posture which helps me hit the ball better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm interested in golf but none of my friends play: (I'm lonely :(
“Stop thinking and end your problems.” Lao Tzu

Offline randim

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2020, 11:40:07 am »
I have golfed off and on the last 25 years or so.  More off than on the last year or two, but I've had stretches where I played regularly and kept a handicap and all that stuff. I do love the game.  Having a good moment on the course, having a good round, those are quite, quite sweet.  Of course, there are those *other* moments and rounds.  :D Unfortunately, my swing is absolutely horrid. I really need to think about committing to lessons again, but that is a serious commitment.

Offline TonyaW

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2020, 12:30:13 pm »
Someone say golf?

Barely have A cup so have not had any swing issues there.  My biggest problem has been finding sports bras that allow me to swing.  Most of the ones with bands sizes I need have cup sizes way to big and if not they are to tight around the shoulders   since I'm taller than most ladies.

Transition was the most effective way I've found to lower my handicap.  I shoot the same scores but since ratings and slope are are higher for women my handicap dropped about 5 strokes.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Offline randim

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2020, 12:35:19 pm »
Someone say golf?

Barely have A cup so have not had any swing issues there.  My biggest problem has been finding sports bras that allow me to swing.  Most of the ones with bands sizes I need have cup sizes way to big and if not they are to tight around the shoulders   since I'm taller than most ladies.

Transition was the most effective way I've found to lower my handicap.  I shoot the same scores but since ratings and slope are are higher for women my handicap dropped about 5 strokes.

Sandbagger.  ;)

Offline TonyaW

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2020, 12:57:16 pm »
Sandbagger.  ;)

My handicap looks lower than it should be so that's a vanity handicap.  When you do all the math I still get the same number of strokes.  Average difference in ratings is 5 or 6 so my 3 index still comes out to an 8 or 9 course handicap

Offline KateR

• Kate
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2020, 05:34:00 pm »
Someone say golf?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kate

Tags: