Author Topic: I went to my Transgender Grandmother's house and I brought...  (Read 14027 times)

Offline Maid Marion

Re: I went to my Transgender Grandmother's house and I brought...
« Reply #400 on: May 09, 2021, 12:43:39 pm »
I brought her a potted Zepherine Drouhin rose for Mother's day.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #401 on: May 09, 2021, 12:53:47 pm »
I bought a Apple iPad for my transgender mother and she liked it!  She also does like her Android telephone. 
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Pammie

• Up
« Reply #402 on: May 09, 2021, 01:19:15 pm »
I brought the collected works of Oscar Wilde in hard book because she just doesn’t do technology and no modern writers can compete

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #403 on: May 09, 2021, 02:35:31 pm »
I went to see her and gave her a bicycle.  She loved it!

(The next poster brings something that starts with the letter C.)
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Jane.Shannon

« Reply #404 on: May 24, 2021, 08:26:47 am »
I brought her conversation because it is the only thing she doesn't have enough of.
June 2021: Orchiectomy
July 2020: Full Time
Aug 2019: Started HRT
Dec 2019: Hair Feminization Surgery

Tags: