General Discussions > Writing

My Life's Stories and Adventures

(1/4) > >>

christinej78:
Hi Folks,                        26 September 2018

This post is an introduction to this thread, where I plan to post stories I have written over the years and ones yet written. I'll start with something I wrote a few years ago on another site. The copyright to all these stories is owned by me.

Some of the stories are true, some a mixture of truth and fiction and some just plain fiction. I will indicate the status with each post.

I'm off to start digging through my archives for stories I think you may be interested in. It'll take me a few days to find what I am looking for.

Best always, Love
Christine

Sonja:
@christinej78 - Hi Christine, Thank you for your kind words on Danielles thread, appreciated, I'll be keeping an eye out on your new thread here for these wild and interesting stories......!!

Take care,

Sonja.

christinej78:

--- Quote from: Sonja on September 27, 2018, 12:09:08 am ---@christinej78 - Hi Christine, Thank you for your kind words on Danielles thread, appreciated, I'll be keeping an eye out on your new thread here for these wild and interesting stories......!!

Take care,

Sonja.

--- End quote ---

Hi Sonja,                 29 October 2018

You are more than welcome; you are absolutely beautiful.

I was a bit premature in starting this thread; trying to juggle multiple tasks and something had to give. Since this had the lowest priority, it suffered. I will get to it shortly.

In the meantime, I spent last week with the most wonderful person to ever become a part of my life. She's the love of my life and has brought me immense happiness. Pictures will be posted as soon as I have them developed. What you say; they are already developed. Wonders never cease; I thought one had to have a Polaroid Camera for that to happen. All I have is this digital thingy. Guess I better read the instruction manual.

Back soon.

Best Always, Love
Christine

Northern Star Girl:
@christinej78
Dear Christine:
Wow, it is about time you started to post on your new "stories" thread that you had started over a month ago.  I had asked you about it on your thread and I know that @Sonja has been looking forward to seeing and hearing about your "Stories and Adventures" also.

I had to laugh about you thinking that you needed a Polaroid Camera and/or to get your film developed before you could post pictures.   Well, you do have the digital thingy and good luck finding an instruction manual!!!   Find a young person to teach you how to use it....   or, I am pretty sure that you already know and you are just telling us another one of your most enjoyable stories.

Yes indeed, we want to hear more about last week with the love of your life...  pictures too!
Your followers are a curious bunch and we want to know... 
in other words, your followers want to follow!!!

Thank you for posting and sharing,
Hugs and hugs,
Danielle

christinej78:
Hi Folks,                              03 November 2018

This post includes the rules for copying and or using items I post in/on this thread. Most of them were written by me several years ago and were posted / published on the Internet. They are © copyrighted and owned by me. Their posting here does not confer or change ownership status of these original works nor does it confer "works for hire" status. It does allow for Susan's Place members, not visitors, the right to copy these works for their private use. Attribution is required. Commercial use is prohibited.

Note to Moderators:

If you find anything objectionable in any article I post in this thread, do not make any modifications; I prefer you delete the entire article rather than have your words substituted for mine. These articles are copyrighted.

Hope you understand

My legal name is C J Headley, AKA Chet Headley, Christine Jessica Headley

Now you know me better than I do. Hope you enjoy the postings on this thread. Thanks in advance.

Best Always, Love
Christine

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version