Author Topic: A day in a life of Cynthia Ann  (Read 19983 times)

Offline CynthiaAnn

• like totally dig that pacific pulse....
Re: A day in a life of Cynthia Ann
« Reply #620 on: November 02, 2020, 07:12:39 am »
@ChrissyRyan - Wow you've passed the 27,000 post mark here at Susan's, amazing  :) Thank you for your nice post to my blog thread, I hope your weekend was wonderful too, it was an hour longer than most weekends  ;) We had no kids at our door this year last Saturday night for Halloween, this year is different in so many ways. I had a 3 day weekend myself, it was relaxing and full of music, kept the fireplace going, recorded several bass guitar tracks for my friends, also plugged my new Taylor acoustic into protools last weekend for the first time, set the levels and such, created a rhythm guitar track using it, such lush tones with the Mahogany top. I've been finding that the combination of a '73 Guild fretless Bass with Taylor acoustic blends so well, like they were made for each other. Back at work now, it's 39f here right now, have Sirius XM "deep tracks" streaming in the office now, such eclectic tunes they play, nice to have music in the background here while I work. The latest batch of seasoned firewood, we received smells so wonderful, and heats so well  :)

Have a lovely day out there.

Cynthia

kindness is love nurturing your soul....

Offline JudiBlueEyes

• Family
« Reply #621 on: November 02, 2020, 07:58:11 am »
Good morning Cynthia!  Its the same temperature here in the northeast, with winds to make it feel cooler.  But it is sunny.  I'll take it.  What a beautiful guitar and I can tell is sounds glorious.  Have a great week, and stay warm.

Hugs, Judi
Wind blew in, cloud was dispersed
Rainbows appearing, the pressures were burst
Breezes a-singing, now feeling good
The moment had passed like I knew that it should

Offline Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #622 on: November 02, 2020, 08:58:50 am »
@CynthiaAnn
Dear Cyndi:
I love the area in which you live, the Pacific Northwest is so beautiful and your weather is so mild compared to most other areas of the country.....   
... very seldom do you have bitter cold, heavy snow, searing heat, high humidity..... and no hurricanes or tornadoes....
You do have earthquakes and volcanoes however!!!!!

Wow, your newest guitar looks so beautiful, I trust that it sounds as good as it looks.

I gave up on firewood, while i enjoy the smell and appearance of a wood fire, I find that propane is much handier and cleaner, no smoke, no ashes.....  I just push a button and "presto"....FIRE!!!

Your 39 degrees (f) temperature this morning sounds great...

...here, early this morning it was (minus) -10 deg(f)
soon, according to the longer range forecast for later this  week the temps will get down to 20 below zero(f) along with several days of SNOW.

Thank you for keeping your blog/journal thread updated frequently.   It is always a joy to read about your life events and adventures.

HUGS and HUGS.....   stay safe, stay healthy.
Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 40

Offline CynthiaAnn

« Reply #623 on: November 02, 2020, 09:34:47 am »
@JudiBlueEyes - Enjoy your sunshine Judi out east, it's turning out to be a glorious sunny early Nov here today  :) (cool).

@Northern Star Girl - Danielle I fully appreciate the ease of having a propane flame, so efficient and clean. I guess you could call me a wood burning "hobbyist"  :D I realize it's messier, and it requires more work, yet the wood flame and smell of well seasoned Douglas fir has a certain intrinsic allure  ;) We usually only burn the wood on the cold weekends around here. I would like to have a propane flame fireplace added to our upstairs living room area that would be nice some day, (dreaming).

Thanks for your nice posts and comments about the new guitar, it's like a getting to know a new friend, full of wonderful discoveries. Enjoy the coming season.

Hugs and joy  :)

Cyndi

Offline Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #624 on: November 19, 2020, 12:58:06 pm »
@CynthiaAnn
Dear Cyndi-
OK now, enough is enough  ;) :o.... you have not posted on the forums for 2+ weeks. 
Now I am worried about you... I miss your frequent and interesting updates regarding your life
events and your local happenings and weather.

Here where I live we have had a bitter cold spell with temperatures in the
minus -31 degrees(f)below ZERO range and colder... BURRRR
Cold temps, snow, short days, long nights... normal for my area this time of year.

I trust that all is OK with you and that you are just busy with life and the
new lock-downs that I am reading about in your state.
I also hope that all is OK with your family members.

When you get an opportunity please post again so that I and the rest of your
avid followers will know that you are doing OK and staying healthy and safe.

HUGS, and wishing you well,
Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 40

Offline CynthiaAnn

« Reply #625 on: November 23, 2020, 09:34:35 am »
@Northern Star Girl

Monday morning 42f and rain, more on the way, windy tomorrow. Thanks Danielle for thinking of me and this post, it's nice to come back on here and chat a bit, I trust you are doing well to our North. I have the week off from work, so it's a nice change of pace, I slept in on purpose today  :) I hope your Thanksgiving is full of good friends, and good cheer (safely of course). We have much to be thankful for, that is certain. Our health and well being most grateful for.

Kept the fireplace going yesterday, enjoyed a nice video chat with my remote music friends, and we talked about our music and the like. I offered to get my sweetie a new bass guitar for Christmas this year and she has been wanting a new "Keisel" bass for quite a while now. So she worked with the factory in CA and got her order in last week for delivery around March of next year (custom build), so that gives us both something to look forward to next year  :) This week plan on relaxing, take a scenic drive somewhere, as the weather forecast for later this week is dry and sunny,  I've been writing and recording, just so much fun, and with any luck our youngest and her boyfriend will stop by for our meal this year, as well as a close friend, so no more than 5 folks for dinner here.

Best wishes Danielle

Hugs

Cyndi

Offline JudiBlueEyes

• Family
« Reply #626 on: November 24, 2020, 09:46:12 am »
Enjoy your time off Cynthia!  I'm sure its well deserved.  Have a safe and joyous Thanksgiving with your family.  It will be just my sweetie and me this year. 
Wind blew in, cloud was dispersed
Rainbows appearing, the pressures were burst
Breezes a-singing, now feeling good
The moment had passed like I knew that it should

Tags: