General Discussions > Fitness

Marine Corps Marathon Training...

(1/15) > >>

Sarah1979:
Ok girls... I'm counting on y'all to keep me honest here, so I'm hereby making my Strava profile public, and putting in a link.

https://www.strava.com/athletes/sarah_staubs

To make sure I get in, I will be doing the Marine Corps 17.75k April 13, 2019. Finishing this run guarantees an entry into the Marathon.

On Saturday, September 29, I did the Virginia 10 Miler, and I run 3 times a week.

I'm counting on y'all to keep me honest about these running appointments as well.

:D

Sarah1979:
Sorry, I could only make the last 2 months worth of runs public :(

Edit: nevermind, was looking at the wrong list... I have over 200 runs on here though, so it will take a while to get them all publicized...  some are inside the privacy zone I have designated around my house though, sorry.

sarah1972:
Nice! I hope I survive my 5k in November (really close to you)

Maybe if I continue training I can join you one day!

Sarah1979:
Anytime honey! :) I'm doing the Turkey Trot this year in Fairfax, VA.  I was going to do the one in Lynchburg with my cousin, but due to my coming out experience with him, that's out.  See you on the road! :D

sarah1972:

--- Quote from: Sarah1979 on October 02, 2018, 06:59:57 pm ---Anytime honey! :) I'm doing the Turkey Trot this year in Fairfax, VA.  I was going to do the one in Lynchburg with my cousin, but due to my coming out experience with him, that's out.  See you on the road! :D

--- End quote ---
Ha! The 5k Route or the double loop for 10k?

I guess I will see you there, I will be the last to cross the finish line...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version