General Discussions > Makeup

What is your favorite makeup item?

<< < (2/12) > >>

ChrissyRyan:
I admit that I have not successfully learned how to apply good looking eyelash makeup.  I like the natural look, where it appears that little makeup is actually on. 

But I will learn this important eyelash makeup skill, as it eventually will be a skill needed to give myself the appropriate look.  Brows I can do, but that is not hard to figure out.

Chrissy

LizK:

--- Quote from: ChrissyRyan on November 14, 2018, 05:34:32 pm ---I admit that I have not successfully learned how to apply good looking eyelash makeup.  I like the natural look, where it appears that little makeup is actually on. 

But I will learn this important eyelash makeup skill, as it eventually will be a skill needed to give myself the appropriate look.  Brows I can do, but that is not hard to figure out.

Chrissy

--- End quote ---

I have found liquid eyeliner far easier to apply than any others I have tried, I do use a kohl on my lower lid...but the liquid I find easier to get on consistently and straight.

Liz

wonderland:
False lashes.  They just change everything.
I like mascara too.

Jin:
Hair ribbons, with nails color a close second.

ChrissyRyan:

--- Quote from: Jin on November 20, 2018, 11:18:34 am ---Hair ribbons, with nails color a close second.

--- End quote ---

Jin,

I have not thought of hair ribbons as makeup but I do for sure think they are a wonderful beauty item!  Yes, I really like them!  I also think the little hair barrettes are so cute!  I bought two small ones today and look forward to seeing them in my hair.

Chrissy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version