Author Topic: What is your favorite makeup item?  (Read 2918 times)

Offline Margrit

Re: What is your favorite makeup item?
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2019, 01:50:13 pm »
...nail  polish.

Oh yes, that is very important too, I always have my toes done.
If a man can make you smile,
even if you don't want to,
then you love him.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
What is your favorite makeup item?
« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2019, 01:52:59 pm »
I still think that lipstick and lip balm are my favorites.

Chrissy

Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2019, 08:17:09 pm »
Nail polish is nice.  I have not put any on my toes though.

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Linde

• Full time for some time
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2019, 10:32:24 pm »
Nail polish is nice.  I have not put any on my toes though.

Chrissy
I always do my toes, because I mostly wear open toed shoes/sandals, and painted toenails just look nicer in those!

Offline kaygee

• Mademoiselle💃
  • A very stable genius.🤪
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2019, 07:46:21 am »
I periodically get a mani/pedi.

On occasion I'll apply lipstick.

Beyond that, no makeup.
Give me ambiguity... or give me something else.

-Patrick… somebody

Ricki

« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2019, 08:19:59 pm »
Nail polish. All 8 long nails and the two short ones. A manicure will last me about 2 to 3 weeks, then I go get new color(s) because I can.

Ricki

Offline Sophiaprincess2019

• www.tickerfactory.com
« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2019, 12:40:16 am »
Matte foundation and maroon lipstick....both staples in my daily makeup routine!
1968 Assigned male at birth with feminine mannerisms
1978 Dolls and dresses
1988 Experimental stage, limited makeup and clothes
1998 Denial continues, unsuccessfully tried living as a man
12-8-2018 time for a change....
2-21-2019 Started HRT
2-21-2020 One year HRT
2-21-2021 Two years HRT

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2020, 08:34:11 pm »
I always do my toes, because I mostly wear open toed shoes/sandals, and painted toenails just look nicer in those!

I was surprised to see how nice white polish looks on toenails. 

Chrissy

Offline Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2020, 01:33:29 am »
Lip Gloss  .... 
I love the subtle shades and colors

For those less dressy moments I like the flavored Chap Stick, cherry is my favorite because it leaves a very subtle red tint on my lips.

Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 41

Offline Nadine Spirit

• Little Mrs. Snarky
  • Friend
    • Unordinary Style
« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2020, 06:13:47 am »
Mascara is probably my favorite.  I've been using a lash serum and they are super long now, but I have very light colored hair and it is super hard to see my lashes.  Thus a few swipes of some black mascara does wonders for my appearance.

A close second would be lipstick.  But with masks the norm lately there is no point in lipstick.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2020, 07:37:46 am »
Masks do hide our smiles and lips, so lipstick is not used as often.
I still like seeing my lipstick transferred to my coffee cup though.   :)

Chrissy

@Steph2.0

Offline LaRae

• "No one ever wetted clay and then left it, as if there would be bricks by chance and fortune."
  • Friend
« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2020, 09:13:00 am »
Eyeliner & a dark lipstick.  ;)
"Never forget what you are, the rest of the world will not. Wear it like armour and it can never be used to hurt you."

Offline Leesh

• Laura
  • Friend
« Reply #52 on: December 12, 2020, 05:45:01 am »
Eyeliner +mascara. This is what I wear daily.

I love me some good lipstick or lip gloss, too, but today I don't wear them that much since my face is covered with a mask most of the time. Once corona us over, I will be back to lipstick, though.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2021, 11:47:32 am »
Neutrogena Exfoliant and makeup remover are both great.

Chrissy

Offline Pammie

« Reply #54 on: January 17, 2021, 02:55:24 pm »
BB cream! Essential item Nr 1!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline LaRae

• "No one ever wetted clay and then left it, as if there would be bricks by chance and fortune."
  • Friend
« Reply #55 on: January 17, 2021, 05:53:19 pm »
Nowadays I'd say highlight, for sure.
"Never forget what you are, the rest of the world will not. Wear it like armour and it can never be used to hurt you."

Offline TS5arah_xx

« Reply #56 on: January 18, 2021, 01:27:35 am »
Mine is false eyelashes. It is magical.

barbie~~

This! combined with some nice winged eyeliner ! YAY anime eyes !

Offline Kay Kozee

« Reply #57 on: February 22, 2021, 07:33:16 pm »
I just joined and this is my first reply. My favorite makeup item is lipstick. I recently discovered a line of makeup called RealHer and I love their lipstick.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2021, 07:37:12 pm »
I just joined and this is my first reply. My favorite makeup item is lipstick. I recently discovered a line of makeup called RealHer and I love their lipstick.

Lipstick is wonderful! 

Chrissy

Tags: