Community Conversation > Male to female transsexual talk (MTF)

Do you ever play with your hair?

(1/28) > >>

ChrissyRyan:
Sometimes when I see another woman play with her hair, I wonder if she is unknowingly or purposely sending a signal of some sort (maybe if she is with someone), or if she is nervous, or if it is just a habit, and so on.  When I think she is attractive with pretty hair, sometimes I enjoy watching.  No matter, in some situations, it is annoying and it seems like a case of unceasing fidgeting! 

This behavior does then possibly have its plusses and minuses, depending on the situation! 
Do you find this hair playing by someone else to be interesting or annoying behavior?

So, do you run your fingers through your hair (or wig), twirl it, or otherwise play with it, going beyond moving it away from your face?  I do, sometimes!  But I doubt that I would, or would continue to do so, if I realized that someone was watching me. 

Now, the mutually desired touching and smelling another woman’s hair has always been absolutely delightful.  But that is not this topic, as that is you know, a bit different!   :)

Chrissy

Arianna Valentine:

--- Quote from: ChrissyRyan on October 31, 2018, 05:56:23 pm ---Sometimes when I see another woman play with her hair, I wonder if she is unknowlingly or purposely sending a signal of some sort (maybe if she is with someone), or if she is nervous, or if it is just a habit, and so on.  When I think she is attractive with pretty hair, sometimes I enjoy watching.  No matter, in some situations, it is annoying and it seems like a case of unceasing fidgeting! 

This behavior does then possibly have its plusses and minuses, depending on the situation! 
Do you find this hair playing by someone else to be interesting or annoying behavior?

So, do you run your fingers through your hair (or wig), twirl it, or otherwise play with it, going beyond moving it away from your face?  I do, sometimes!  But I doubt that I would, or would continue to do so, if I realized that someone was watching me. 

Now, the mutually desired touching and smelling another woman’s hair has always been absolutely delightful.  But that is not this topic, as that is you know, a bit different!   :)

Chrissy

--- End quote ---
I tuck my hair behind my ears

Sent from my SM-S337TL using Tapatalk

Renee.D:

--- Quote from: Arianna Valentine on October 31, 2018, 06:02:40 pm ---I tuck my hair behind my ears

Sent from my SM-S337TL using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---
I almost obsessively do this.

The amount of "twirl/playing" I do with my hair is directly proportional to the length. The longer, the more I absently mess with it.

Hugs,
Lacy

IAmM:
It is rare for me. Always getting it out of my face on my left side when eating, since I sweep my hair that way there is too much to put my hair behind my ear on that side, just run my finger from my forehead to my ear. I don’t think that I fidget much but since I don’t get on my phone either if I am waiting or standing in line I will push my cuticles back absently while trying to avoid looking directly at anyone. I never thought it was at all noticeable until a few months ago I was sitting in the doctors office, middle aged to older men all around and I noticed that men across from me and one of them beside me were checking their cuticles. After that I started to pay attention, sure enough, waiting in line at the bank, to get a table in a restaurant, sitting in the cafeteria if I start doing it soon someone else will too and usually more than one. I have been trying not to anymore but my boyfriend says that I will pull a curl down and let it go every now and again instead. Took me a while to catch myself, but my hand ends up on my chest, side of my palm resting on the side of my boob, finger tips in my hair, so then when I go to move my hand I grab a curl and pull it down as far as it will go and let it go. It is only about eight inches but it must be noticeable, and odd I guess. 😆 I keep waiting for a 50 year old, round, bald guy to reach up to tug a curl that he doesn’t have. Anyway I do sometimes but I am trying to stop.

Lisa_K:
Haha! When do I not play with my hair? It's is annoying sometimes. I used to fiddle with it as a nervous habit but I mostly broke myself of that in my 20's but still catch myself doing it occasionally. I tend to do it more when flirting with or chatting up a guy and it's intentional sometimes but most of the time, it's kind of an unconscious thing but I try to remain aware of it.

At the neighborhood pub where I hang out, there's two guys and a couple girls I know that seem to want to play with my hair more than I do but I really don't mind that a bit. A girl friend I hang out with sometimes will not keep her hands off her hair as a nervous habit and it's annoying as hell and I try to at least not be as obnoxious as she is about it.

Picture on the left is the same color, what it looked like and is the same length it was when I was 13 and still known as a he/him/it. It was down to my waist when I graduated high school but I cut it off about to the length it is now shortly after. Both of these pictures were taken earlier this month and the color is a little off in both of them. It's never been more than maybe 3" shorter than this.

There's kind of a thing about older women and long hair but I really don't care. I'll be 64 in two months and as long as it keeps growing and is healthy, I'll keep letting it get longer again. With all the <poo> I've put it through in the last 50+ years, it's a wonder I've even got any left but I'm not complaining! It's one of my best features. Sue me if I play with it from time to time!  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version