Author Topic: Thank you all Trans veterans and ALL veterans!  (Read 2671 times)

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
Thank you all Trans veterans and ALL veterans!
« on: November 11, 2018, 06:56:38 pm »
Thank you, all trans veterans and ALL veterans!
Thank you for your current and past military service to our country.

We remember you, we are grateful for you, and that is not just on a few days a year.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. 

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline RandiL

• Formerly RandyL
  • On the way
Re: Thank you all Trans veterans and ALL veterans!
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2018, 09:27:43 pm »
Amen! Thank you to those of you who served to protect us all. It is a hard job, and sort of out-of-sight-out-of-mind for many people. Thank you!
Forging my new, best life as Randi

My personal blog thread: Randi the lost traveler, finding the right road at last

My HRT thread: Randi's HRT Journal

Offline Devlyn

• The Forum Administrator
  • devlynmarie@susans.org
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2018, 03:52:16 am »
"Thank you all Trans veterans and ALL veterans!"

I'm the former, and I also thank the latter.  :)

I thank you, Chrissy, for thinking about us on this day.

Hugs, Devlyn
Veteran, US Army

Offline Devlyn

• devlynmarie@susans.org
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2018, 05:30:42 am »
I'm going to hijack this for a moment. I'm currently living in Biggleswade, England. Yesterday we went downtown to the War Monument for the Armistice Day Centenary observance. There was a huge turnout, as there was across the entire UK.

The monument carries the names of the 172 local residents who lost their lives in WWI. Every name was read during the observance.

Today I did some homework, the closest census I could find was 1911, a few years before the war broke out. There were 5,375 residents here then. 172 laid down their lives in that conflict, an amazingly large percentage.

"We will never forget"

Peace to you all. Ironically, peace is what every warrior fights for.
Veteran, US Army

Ricki Wright

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2018, 08:04:00 pm »
It was my Honor.

USN '88-98

To the other Veterans here: Never Forget.

Offline Kendra

• Family
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2018, 08:13:29 pm »
Hello Ricki Wright, welcome to Susan's Place!  And I'd like to thank you and all veterans for serving your country.

Since this was your first post I'll add information to help with navigation and site guidelines.

Things that you should read

When you get a chance, it would be great if you can introduce yourself in the Introductions Forum.

Really great to see you here!

Kendra
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I shoulda been a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 

Offline stephaniec

• SPARTA Trans Veterans AKA Stephaniec ( Garbo ) Diabla
  • Family
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2018, 08:17:19 pm »
peace

Offline Devlyn

• devlynmarie@susans.org
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2018, 02:25:47 am »
It was my Honor.

USN '88-98

Hi Ricki, welcome to Susan's Place! Thank you for your service. If you get a chance, stop by Roll Call , our thread for veterans. See you around the site!

Hugs, Devlyn
Veteran, US Army

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2018, 04:27:22 am »
It was my Honor.

USN '88-98

Welcome Ricki!

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Sarah_Evelyn

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2018, 09:57:15 am »
Thank you it was an honor to serve all the people of America.

USMC 1992-2016

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2018, 10:25:56 am »
Thank you it was an honor to serve all the people of America.

USMC 1992-2016

Thank you for your service.

Chrissy

Offline V M

• The Female Clint Eastwood
  • Family
  • The Butterfly flutter by smile upon you
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2019, 02:14:29 am »
Thank you Chrissy
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M

Michelle_P

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2019, 02:14:42 pm »
Thank you!

1976-1982 US Navy “Silent Service”, USS Parche SSN-683

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2019, 04:43:12 pm »
There is no need to wait for a special day to give thank you's to all Trans veterans and ALL veterans.  You are special!

Thank you for your service!  Weather you are on active duty, a reservist, a National Guard member, retired, or otherwise have served but have left the services, you are all veterans and you are all appreciated! 

Hugs,   :)  :)

Chrissy

Offline Devlyn

• devlynmarie@susans.org
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2019, 06:20:00 pm »
I find it sad that this thread gets so few posts, but the "Check out my A$$" thread started at the same time got so many.  :-\ :(

Thank you, Chrissy.

Hugs, Devlyn
Veteran, US Army

Offline judithlynn

• Transgender Woman
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2019, 11:27:33 pm »
Hi Ricki;
Welcome to Susans.Org

British Army - Combat Engineers 1970-1974

JudithLynn
:-*
Hugs

Ricki

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2019, 10:03:44 am »
Hi Ricki;
Welcome to Susans.Org

British Army - Combat Engineers 1970-1974

JudithLynn

Thanks! Been here awhile, much like this thread. Always glad for a happy welcome!

Hugs,

Ricki

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2019, 06:29:33 pm »
Thank you, all trans veterans and ALL veterans!   :)

We remember you, we are grateful for you, and that is not just on a few days a year.   :)

Chrissy

Offline Jin

• Family
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2019, 10:18:49 am »
Thank you all for acknowledging us. USN 1966-1970.
What happens in the fleet, stays in the fleet. Let's just say that the longer we were at sea, the more popular I became.
I yam what I yam, and that's all what I yam.
-- Popeye

A wise person can learn more from fools than a fool can learn from a wise person.

Offline Devlyn

• devlynmarie@susans.org
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2019, 10:36:00 am »
Thank you, all trans veterans and ALL veterans!   :)

We remember you, we are grateful for you, and that is not just on a few days a year.   :)

Chrissy

Thank you, Chrissy.  :)

We attended the Remembrance Day observance in downtown Biggleswade on Sunday morning. The people here in the UK really appreciate those who have served and given all for their country. There was a very good turnout for the parade and ceremony at the War Memorial. Just about everyone wears a poppy this time of year.

Hugs, Devlyn
Veteran, US Army

Tags: