Author Topic: Why are the pockets on women’s pants often so shallow?  (Read 9501 times)

Offline Rakel

• rah KEL
  • Family
  • Rakel@susans.org
Re: Why are the pockets on women’s pants often so shallow?
« Reply #100 on: June 19, 2022, 07:27:36 pm »
...The back pockets are more usable.

Oh yes. Many people dial their cell phones from their back pockets.  ::)

Retired Pharmacist with over 40 years experience in Hospital and Retail Pharmacies.
I still keep my professional licence active and in good standing.

Offline Traci M Knight

« Reply #101 on: June 19, 2022, 11:34:56 pm »
I figured it's because women don't stuff their pockets the way men do, or at least like I did. I started carrying a crossbody purse for a long time before I even began transitioning. Many guys carry "manbags" these days so it's not THAT unusual. Of course, now I can carry more stuff than I did before, but a girl needs to carry her lipstick doesn't she? LOL

Hugs

Traci 
Traci Melissa Knight

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #102 on: June 20, 2022, 07:30:05 am »
Oh yes. Many people dial their cell phones from their back pockets.  ::)

The Lock Screen function would be helpful to use to reduce “pocket calls.”
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

I am a brown eyed brunette.

Tags: