Author Topic: Some days transitioning seems such an immense undertaking (because it is!)  (Read 2401 times)

Offline Linde

• Full time for some time
Re: Some days transitioning seems such an immense undertaking (because it is!)
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2019, 07:43:46 pm »
Im so proud of you <33333
Nothing to be proud about, cause as I learned later that year, I really was a cross dresser without knowing it.  But not male to female, but female to male, because my karyotype turned out to be XX!  I was born female, but misgendered upon my birth, and was forced to play a male for many years of my life!

Offline Astxl

• <3 I want all ur love <3
  • Friend
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2019, 08:41:33 pm »
Nothing to be proud about, cause as I learned later that year, I really was a cross dresser without knowing it.  But not male to female, but female to male, because my karyotype turned out to be XX!  I was born female, but misgendered upon my birth, and was forced to play a male for many years of my life!

I tought you had XY klinefelter, i never know somebody who is XX can produce sperm and have sperm, however, im proud of you to be living your trueself, that all who matters, nobody see karyotypes, so what of it matter... just live your life authentically<3

Offline Linde

• Full time for some time
« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2019, 12:22:35 am »
I tought you had XY klinefelter, i never know somebody who is XX can produce sperm and have sperm, however, im proud of you to be living your trueself, that all who matters, nobody see karyotypes, so what of it matter... just live your life authentically<3
Initially (prior to testing, just through observation) it was thought I had Klinefelter.  It is now thought that I am XX , with some mosaicism thrown in for good measure.  This allowed for some Y chromosomes in my body, and caused the adrenal glands to produce enough testosterone to be able to father a single child in 36 years of marriage.  My major syndrome is XX Male (De la Chapelle Syndrome), but because of hypogonadism I did not masculinize at all (no male secondary sex characteristics).  I have many other mutations, but to explain all of them is not what I want to do her.  According to the Mayo Clinic, I might be one of 76 individuals in the entire USA who have similar syndromes.  This means, all what you read and believe is not really applicable to me and my body.
I live the life of a pretty happy older woman, surrounded by other women, who are very good friends of mine.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
Some days transitioning seems such an immense undertaking (because it is!)
« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2020, 11:18:14 am »
Enjoying time at home but miss the times when out.

I hope things are going well with all of you.

Dressing casual at home is relaxing and comfortable.
No getting ready to meet the world, less time is involved, and no complaints on my part.

Enjoy your day.   :)

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2020, 06:09:59 am »
Wearing less makeup nowadays.
Not getting out as often.
Wearing masks a lot.

All in all, a bit less time to be ready to go out, and not being out as much.

Still enjoy hiking and walking though.

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Tags: