Poll

Do you prefer to wear female clothes that are more loose or more snug?

I prefer the looser fit, such as an A-line skirt or a comfy oversized sweater
10 (18.9%)
I prefer the body-hugging snug fit, such as a pencil skirt, yoga pants, or skinny jeans.
26 (49.1%)
I always prefer comfort, but it does not matter if they are more form-fitting or not
15 (28.3%)
I wear whatever is clean and matches
1 (1.9%)
I do not wear female clothing
1 (1.9%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: Do you prefer to wear female clothes that are more loose or more snug?  (Read 2556 times)

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
Do you prefer to wear female clothes that are more loose or more snug?
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2019, 10:14:00 am »
I like looser clothing as compared to tighter, as this seems to be more comfortable.

The “package” might cause issues if I did not tuck or if I wore really tight clothes down there.

Chrissy
Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Devlyn

• The Forum Administrator
  • devlynmarie@susans.org
Re: Do you prefer to wear female clothes that are more loose or more snug?
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2019, 10:25:16 am »
I'm as snug as a bug with no rug.  ;)
Veteran, US Army

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2019, 10:28:03 am »
I'm as snug as a bug with no rug.  ;)

And no nuts.   :)
Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Linde

• Full time for some time
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2019, 10:30:20 am »
I like looser clothing as compared to tighter, as this seems to be more comfortable.

The “package” might cause issues if I did not tuck or if I wore really tight clothes down there.

Chrissy
Your body just has to get enough female hormones, and the "package" hides itself (makes it almost impossible to use a urinal).  I can wear as tight of any leggings as I want, just have to wear snug fitting underwear underneath.  I am sure you will get there, too!

Offline Devlyn

• The Forum Administrator
  • devlynmarie@susans.org
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2019, 10:35:32 am »
Veteran, US Army

Offline Lunarite

« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2019, 02:43:36 pm »
Tight clothing just feels nice. Always seem odd to me that standard comfy loungewear and pyjamas as so loose, when I'd want the opposite (given that no-one can see me then anyway).

I'm still presenting male. I deliberately wore clothes that masked my body, because I was ashamed of it (for me, slim jeans still look baggy!). In just the past few weeks, I've discovered skinny jeans, slim fit t-shirts and cotton roll-necks (as an underlayer). These don't change what's underneath, but it's like discovering clothes that fit for the first time. Definitely going to add more along these lines.
Has the side benefit of shifting a little more unisex, and roll-neck jumpers might be a fairly easy intro to buying women's clothing.

Offline randim

« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2019, 02:49:02 pm »
I prefer tighter fitting but there's no doubt some of my things are too tight.  I have some tops where my nips show even through a camisole and the top.  Can't say I care for that.

Offline Linde

« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2019, 03:23:30 pm »
I travel light.  :laugh:
Pretty soon, I'll be a light traveller, too!

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2019, 02:10:32 pm »
Tighter pants sure shows off the figure more.  It is almost like a second layer of skin!

:)

Offline Linde

« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2019, 03:37:25 pm »
Tighter pants sure shows off the figure more.  It is almost like a second layer of skin!

:)
I like to wear leggings or tight fitting pans, because I think I have pretty good looking legs.

Offline Eliza C

• 25y HRT 2/8/2019 :)
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2019, 04:51:21 pm »
I like both. I'm mostly a fan of loose top tight bottom. Or tight bottom, loose top. There has to be a balance.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2019, 08:52:52 pm »
I wore some stretch jeans all day today, tighter clothing than what I usually wear for sure.
I liked the look and feel actually, except for the pressure in the front crotch when I sat down rather than standing or walking.  But I think I will go back to my looser clothes.

The male stuff down there was pressured and well, it looked like a bulge.  That was uncomfortable.  My guy stuff is definitely in the way.   Ugh and ugly!  With looser pants or shorts, or when wearing a skirt or skort, that guy stuff down there is much harder to notice, although I know it is there.

I did like the look as I have some more roundness now in the thighs, without any weight gain.  :)

Maybe if I had curves, and no male stuff there, I would wear pants like this more often.  Plus everything must go into my purse with this look and snugness.  Maybe my telephone can be in a pocket sometimes.   :)

Chrissy

Online Haley Conner

« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2019, 09:05:51 pm »
I usually look for something in-between.  High waisted flowy skirt, office type blouse with some kind of collar thing going on to draw attention from my shoulders.  Cardigan.  Maybe just a dress.  Or a tank / cami and a skirt.  I don't really like pants for some reason.

Offline JoyJoy

« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2019, 01:00:53 am »
I regularly wear tight spagetti strap tanks with my flares and have a soft spot for oversized open cardigans.
Dresses and skirts - tight bodycon.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2019, 04:23:35 am »
The bottom line is that I wear what I like, it is typically very comfortable, and looks good on me.
I am wearing more stretchy pants than before but I do not like really tight clothes.

Chrissy

Offline Linde

« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2019, 06:22:44 am »
I usually look for something in-between.  High waisted flowy skirt, office type blouse with some kind of collar thing going on to draw attention from my shoulders.  Cardigan.  Maybe just a dress.  Or a tank / cami and a skirt.  I don't really like pants for some reason.
I went away from pants and mostly wear skirts now.  I just feel skirts are way more comfortable, and fit better to the shape of my body.  I never wear t-shirts, except when i am working in the yard.  I don't like to leave the house dressed sloppy (I did not like t-shirts as a guy either, and never left the house looking sloppy either).

I like the taste of the stuff you wear, and I don't see any problems with your shoulders.  I wish I wa build a little more dainty, and could wear the stuff you wear.  But this Walkuere /Viking body I have is not made for these type of dresses!  I think I was meant to wear a suit of armor instead!  :embarrassed:

Offline Cenna

• Neighbor
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2019, 12:46:39 pm »
Slight preference for a tight fit here. Remember the first time I put on a close fitting Cami and skinny jeans. Like <not allowed> I have no business looking that good with clothes that casual? Haven't totally figured out what style of dresses and skirts fit me but I do like an A line - I have prety bowed legs and not much in the hips department so hiding my knees and waist keeps me from being too self conscious they arnt that bad but it does bother me a tiny bit. Pluss skirt go spinny so that's fun.  :P  definitely still exploring - getting closer but dam clothes get expensive.

Offline DawnOday

• Links Administrator
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2019, 07:09:01 pm »
Depends if the clothes come from South Korea where XXXl is a 30 inch waist or the US. where xxxl is size 18 and a 37" waist. Nothing brought that into reality like my Halloween costume.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

Offline Maid Marion

« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2019, 07:14:42 pm »
What is weird is wearing tight fitting pants that fit perfectly.  I can't tell if they have rolled off my hips or not without checking!

Offline Erika_

• Friend
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2019, 12:23:41 pm »
I prefer tight clothes, but I have a difficult time tucking so I can't wear them in the crotch area. {I'm cursed with too much material in that area} everywhere else on my body I will wear tight clothes, and I hope to one day be able to wear tight skirts and bathing suits without worrying about people seeing something I don't want them to see.

I don't really like pants, and I feel naked in leggings by themselves. So I will normally wear a skirt or a dress [with leggings underneath in the winter] I do base my outfits on vintage styles, so I can wear things that don't show the bulge.

Tags: