Poll

Do you prefer to wear female clothes that are more loose or more snug?

I prefer the looser fit, such as an A-line skirt or a comfy oversized sweater
11 (18.3%)
I prefer the body-hugging snug fit, such as a pencil skirt, yoga pants, or skinny jeans.
28 (46.7%)
I always prefer comfort, but it does not matter if they are more form-fitting or not
18 (30%)
I wear whatever is clean and matches
2 (3.3%)
I do not wear female clothing
1 (1.7%)

Total Members Voted: 57

Author Topic: Do you prefer to wear female clothes that are more loose or more snug?  (Read 5029 times)

Offline RandiL

• Formerly RandyL
  • On the way
Re: Do you prefer to wear female clothes that are more loose or more snug?
« Reply #100 on: March 20, 2021, 07:53:27 pm »
I've been wearing long, flowy skirts the past few days.

I'm looking forward to the warm weather and to my growing curves, making it gratifying to wear more form fitting tops. They are waiting impatiently in my closet...

Sent from my dual-floppy Victor 9000 using Tapatalk

Forging my new, best life as Randi

My personal blog thread: Randi the lost traveler, finding the right road at last

My HRT thread: Randi's HRT Journal

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #101 on: March 25, 2021, 06:16:44 pm »
I've been wearing long, flowy skirts the past few days.

I'm looking forward to the warm weather and to my growing curves, making it gratifying to wear more form fitting tops. They are waiting impatiently in my closet...

Skirts can be really nice looking and they do offer various wardrobe combination options.

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #102 on: April 21, 2021, 05:48:21 pm »
I still prefer the loose over the clingy.  Usually.

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline RandiL

• Formerly RandyL
  • On the way
« Reply #103 on: April 21, 2021, 10:20:58 pm »
It's been cold and snowy for the past week, and I'm finding that my usual tight tops feel cold and clammy.

I'm wanting something in cotton with long sleeves. Guess I need to go shopping

Forging my new, best life as Randi

My personal blog thread: Randi the lost traveler, finding the right road at last

My HRT thread: Randi's HRT Journal

Offline Maid Marion

« Reply #104 on: April 21, 2021, 11:47:03 pm »
I wear layers to stay warm.  Sometimes I'll wear three layers for "normal" temperatures.

Marion

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
It looks like for work clothing, looser jeans, not skinny jeans, are gaining popularity as work attire becomes more and more casual.

Chrissy

Offline noleen111

• Family
I actually dont mind both, but having said that, I lean more toward snug

I love my pencil skirts or my tight spaghetti strap tops or those tight jeans, but then.. that lazy Sunday afternoon binge watching Netflix, that over sized off the one shoulder top, with a pair of ski pants is the best.

When I wear those oversize sized off the one shoulder tops, it irritates my mother, as the side that is off the shoulder, allows my bra strap to show..

you see my mother has two pet hates, when women show their bra straps in public and when women wear open toe shoes with hosiery.

I agree with her on the open toe shoe one.. so if i plan on visiting her and I am wearing a spaghetti strap top, always got to make sure I wear a strapless bra that day or wear spaghetti strap top that has support so no need for a bra.
Enjoying ride the hormones are giving me... finally becoming the woman I always knew I was

Online Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
I have certain outfits that "work well" for my figure, usually more form fitting.... usually nicer and warmer weather clothing.

.... but in the dead of winter in bitter cold temperatures, I bundle up with coats, sweatshirts, hats, gloves..... 
the more bulk the better.
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 41

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
I have certain outfits that "work well" for my figure, usually more form fitting.... usually nicer and warmer weather clothing.

.... but in the dead of winter in bitter cold temperatures, I bundle up with coats, sweatshirts, hats, gloves..... 
the more bulk the better.

That makes sense for the colder times.

Chrissy

Offline Chloe

• Family
  • "Jade" girl slave in "The Badland's" poppy fields!
I actually dont mind both, but having said that, I lean more toward snug

lol All the young office girls wear "black athletic tights" ONLY and when I suggested us EV induced, Stetson-wearing yard "cowgirls" do same . . all I got was *rolleyes*  ;) *smiles* (and WHY must shorts "cover the knees)?
"But it's no use now," thought poor Alice, "to pretend be two people!
"Why, there's hardly enough of me left to make one respectable person!"

Offline Maid Marion

I can look good very snug clothes as I've always been thin.   ;D

Marion

Tags: