General Discussions > Makeup

Doing Makeup when you wear glasses?

<< < (2/5) > >>

Linde:
I have the makeup  problem, too.  And I have a magnifier mirror.  Te only thing it does for me provide me with a larger foggy image of my face.
I am even considering to have permanent eye makeup tattooed onto my lids and under the eye.  Wouldn't it be nice to wake up in the morning and have already the perfect eye makeup?

dee82:
Being short-sighted means if I keep my face close enough to the mirror everything's fine.

I love wearing my glasses and see them as an essential fashion accessory.

~Dee.

Linde:

--- Quote from: dee82 on December 06, 2018, 12:25:05 am ---Being short-sighted means if I keep my face close enough to the mirror everything's fine.

I love wearing my glasses and see them as an essential fashion accessory.

~Dee.

--- End quote ---
I used to be shortsighted (-11 left and -12.5 right) !  I had to wear glasses from the age of 9 until the age of 62!
his was another good reason for the other kids to make fun of me!
I got inter-ocular lenses at 62, and can see better than a hawk since then.  I need glasses for reading (and makeup), but I can live with that.

Lisa89125:
My vision is bad enough that my lenses are very thick and heavy. Glasses slide all around and annoy the <not allowed> out of me after a while.

I'm 29. I don't know how that would affect laser eye procedures. I do know that after seeing that movie "Final Destination" that I am scared of the idea though. That film gave me nightmares for a long time.

Lots of love,

Lisa

dee82:
Oh dear! Poor Olivia In Final Destination 5. I always thought she looked beautiful in glasses and could never understand why she would need laser correction.

Those movies are enough to freak anybody out. (I thought the earlier ones were the best.)

Lisa, my eyesight needs only thin lenses, but if they were thick and heavy I would understand wanting to get rid of them. Having a heavy frame/lens resting on the nose all day is tiring.

~Dee.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version