Author Topic: Who likes lasagna?  (Read 3481 times)

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
Re: Who likes lasagna?
« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2019, 08:38:35 pm »
Lasagna lover here.   :)
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2019, 06:21:10 am »
It is about time for a little bit of lasagna!   Ummmm!

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Sbernaeyge

• Friend
« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2019, 08:37:36 am »
Pfft my grandma don’t have a recipe that ones mine and NO you CANT have it(runs to a corner rubbing hands together saying” they wonts gets you my precious”)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Samantha Christienne
2012 first started soul searching to learn who I was
2015 started to accept who I was
Early 2016 finally settled on a name I loved
Fall 2016 CHAOS diagnosed with stage 3 testicular cancer. Progress stopped completely
Mid 2017 treatments finally end. Most of my drive destroyed as I pieced back together my life
Early 2019 SUCCESS get clearance for HRT...kinda...Had to be cleared by both oncologist and cardiologist.
May 2019 started hormones my drive restored
Jan 2020  CHAOS... again list my mind for a while several attempted and failed suicides
March 2020 freedom no more hospitals
August 2020 despite covid name finally changed

Offline Northern Star Girl

• Previously Alaskan Danielle
  • northernstargirl@susans.org
« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2019, 08:41:44 am »
It is about time for a little bit of lasagna!   Ummmm!

Chrissy

Lasagna is a perfect dinner entree on a cold evening....
.... lots of cheese and sauce please... dry Lasagna is not very good.

Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW
The Ramblings of a Northern*Star Girl
A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles
I am the HUNTED PREY: Danielle’s Chronicles
Things change re: ALASKAN DANIELLE
Positive Mindset... put away negativity

Started HRT:   March 2015
Went Full-Time    December 2016
Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017
I'm a blonde, blue eyed woman, Age 41

Offline Sbernaeyge

• Friend
« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2019, 08:45:31 am »

Danielle
Definitely I put about 2-3 pounds of cheese in mine when you factor in mozzarellas provolones parmigiana ricotta and sauce I love mine dripping

Samantha Christienne
Fall 2016 CHAOS diagnosed with stage 3 testicular cancer. Progress stopped completely
Mid 2017 treatments finally end. Most of my drive destroyed as I pieced back together my life
Early 2019 SUCCESS get clearance for HRT...kinda...Had to be cleared by both oncologist and cardiologist.
Jan 2020  CHAOS... again list my mind for a while several attempted and failed suicides

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2019, 08:58:07 am »

Danielle

I like lots of sauce and cheese and the wide pasta.

Chrissy

Offline Sbernaeyge

• Friend
« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2019, 08:59:14 am »
Now the real question boil or no boil

Samantha Christienne

« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2019, 08:59:43 am »
Definitely I put about 2-3 pounds of cheese in mine when you factor in mozzarellas provolones parmigiana ricotta and sauce I love mine dripping

@Sbernaeyge
Dear Samantha
    PERFECT !!!!!

I like it the very same way.

Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

Quit my male-mode job and relocated to a very small town in Alaska in January 2017

« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2019, 09:01:15 am »
Now the real question boil or no boil

Light boil with a little olive oil to keep it from sticking together.
Danielle
***SEE MY LINKS BELOW

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2019, 09:02:01 am »
@Sbernaeyge
Dear Samantha
    PERFECT !!!!!

Danielle

Sounds delicious!

Chrissy

Offline Sbernaeyge

• Friend
« Reply #50 on: September 29, 2019, 09:03:16 am »
@Sbernaeyge
Dear Samantha
    PERFECT !!!!!

Danielle

Oh you should see my pizza when I make it. Thick as lasagna 2 pounds of cheese homemade crust ok I’m lazy on sauce but a large jar of that and last time I made it it had 3 pounds ground beef a layer of pepperoni and a pound of sausage. Did I mention I love cooking haha I am an overnight baker after all

Samantha Christienne

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #51 on: September 29, 2019, 09:06:31 am »
Oh you should see my pizza when I make it. Thick as lasagna 2 pounds of cheese homemade crust ok I’m lazy on sauce but a large jar of that and last time I made it it had 3 pounds ground beef a layer of pepperoni and a pound of sausage. Did I mention I love cooking haha I am an overnight baker after all

That would be a thick pizza.  Should I eat lasagna or pizza this evening?  Hmmmmm....

Chrissy

Offline Sbernaeyge

• Friend
« Reply #52 on: September 29, 2019, 09:09:24 am »
I’m having chicken soup got some breasts out which I can make some stock out of. Maybe pan fry em up a bit to add a crunch and extract all those juices throw in crock pot cook a few hours

Samantha Christienne

Offline BlueJaye

• Family
« Reply #53 on: September 29, 2019, 09:37:24 am »
A food thread about a food I like! Yay! I love lasagna.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #54 on: September 29, 2019, 09:41:01 am »
I like some of the store bought frozen lasagna, but even I can make some good lasagna at home from scratch.  That is amazing in itself.   :)

Chrissy

Colleen_definitely

« Reply #55 on: September 29, 2019, 09:46:02 am »
Lasagna is fun because there's a ton of "wrong" ways to make it that usually end up tasting pretty awesome.

Online Devlyn

• The Forum Administrator
  • devlynmarie@susans.org
« Reply #56 on: September 29, 2019, 09:52:42 am »
Pfft my grandma don’t have a recipe that ones mine and NO you CANT have it(runs to a corner rubbing hands together saying” they wonts gets you my precious”)

OK, I see how things are going to be.  :laugh:

We had lasagna for lunch today, fresh sheets, so no boiling.

Lasagna is fun because there's a ton of "wrong" ways to make it that usually end up tasting pretty awesome.

Yeah, we probably made it wrong since neither one of us is the least bit Italian.  ;D

Still good, though.
Veteran, US Army

Offline TonyaW

« Reply #57 on: September 29, 2019, 10:22:12 am »
Have any of you tried vegetarian lasagna?  It it simply like regular lasagna but without any meat in the sauce?  Or did you add veggies like mushrooms?  Tonya, is your lasagna with peppers a vegetarian lasagna?

Chrissy
I just saw this now.  That version is meatless so would be vegetarian but not vegan at least because of the cheeses.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Offline Sbernaeyge

• Friend
« Reply #58 on: September 29, 2019, 10:26:52 am »
That is true I once, when vegetarian, made one no meats but musta screwed up some it really tasted like peppers and onions. Good thing I love that taste but definitely not something everyone would like

Samantha Christienne

Offline Sbernaeyge

• Friend
« Reply #59 on: September 29, 2019, 10:35:04 am »
I just saw this now.  That version is meatless so would be vegetarian but not vegan at least because of the cheeses.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Not to hate on vegans but omg I ever could do that one those “fake” cheeses just don’t compare to the real thing.  I mean Muenster nuff said(drops the mic)psssshawww haha

Actually I really don’t follow a recipe lasagna is self explanatory. Now obviously if making your own sauces and pasta that’s different my recipe is just all the things I love in lasagna burger cheese tons of cheese. Sauce tons of that and I usually prefer boil. Have done no boil. Then season to taste. Remember the most important seasoning in your cabinet is salt. But never ever use that stuff in the round containers ewww gross. The best salt and actually what professional chefs use, hilariously I dated one, is kosher it has an amazing profile. I’m also a sucker for rosemary not really an Italian seasoning but amazing none the less

Samantha Christienne

Tags: