Author Topic: Who likes lasagna?  (Read 3502 times)

Offline Maid Marion

Re: Who likes lasagna?
« Reply #80 on: August 29, 2020, 11:12:48 am »
Remember the most important seasoning in your cabinet is salt. But never ever use that stuff in the round containers ewww gross. The best salt and actually what professional chefs use, hilariously I dated one, is kosher it has an amazing profile.

I just bought a three pound pound box of Diamond Kosher salt.  The red one, for cooking. 

I also noticed that many of Cabot's cheeses are low lactose. I got some Colby in addition to their Cheddar cheese.

I like  lasagna but only eat it occasionally due to lactose issues.

Marion

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Have a gentle manner ❤️
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #81 on: November 15, 2020, 08:31:38 am »
It is probably time to make some meat lasagna soon, and well as more chili.

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline sarahc

• Sarah
« Reply #82 on: November 15, 2020, 10:45:22 am »
If you are a lasagna lover and haven’t watched Samin Nosrat’s video of preparing “The Big Lasagna,” you really need to stop what you’re doing and go see it. Caution: will cause hunger pangs and stomach growling.

Sarah
----
48 years young.
Known that I am trans since...forever.
First therapy session / decided to transition / hair removal: October 2018
HRT: January 2019 (journal https://www.susans.org/forums/index.phpVF/topic,244009.0.html)
VFS: September 2019; three-month report here
Full-time: April 2020
FFS: August 2020
SRS: January 2021

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #83 on: November 15, 2020, 11:04:43 am »
If you are a lasagna lover and haven’t watched Samin Nosrat’s video of preparing “The Big Lasagna,” you really need to stop what you’re doing and go see it. Caution: will cause hunger pangs and stomach growling.

Sarah

Stomach Growling...

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that you speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Leesh

• Laura
  • Friend
« Reply #84 on: March 21, 2021, 11:02:43 am »
I love lasagna, but neither of my grandmas has ever cooked it :P

Offline ChrissyRyan

• Family
« Reply #85 on: March 21, 2021, 11:04:20 am »
I love lasagna, but neither of my grandmas has ever cooked it :P

I went to a big super market and was recently surprised to see how many different varieties of frozen lasagna they had for sale.  They also had freshly made lasagna.

Chrissy

Offline sarahc

• Sarah
« Reply #86 on: March 21, 2021, 12:45:24 pm »
Chrissy:

You’re not allowed to re-up this thread anymore...makes me hangry.  :P  ;)

Sarah
----
48 years young.
Known that I am trans since...forever.
First therapy session / decided to transition / hair removal: October 2018
HRT: January 2019 (journal https://www.susans.org/forums/index.phpVF/topic,244009.0.html)
VFS: September 2019; three-month report here
Full-time: April 2020
FFS: August 2020
SRS: January 2021

Tags: