Author Topic: Breast massage  (Read 936 times)

Online ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
Breast massage
« on: October 19, 2020, 05:51:57 pm »
I decided to start massaging my breasts because I read where there are some potential positive physical benefits to doing that, it feels nice and is relaxing, and there is a remote chance breast size might increase.  The only result I can attest to is that it feels good and is relaxing.

Do you massage your breasts?  If so, what good results have you noticed?  What routine,  frequency, duration, and method do you use?

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Rakel

• Formerly known as Dani
  • Rakel@susans.org
Re: Breast massage
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2020, 06:59:34 pm »
Routine breast self exam is recommended for every woman. If you like doing this, then good for you. Be sure to check closely for any small lumps. All breasts have small imperfections. You need to be aware of any significant new lumps.

Pulling and stretching the breast may cause slight breast enlargement, but not significant enlargement.

Retired Pharmacist with over 40 years experience in Hospital and Retail Pharmacies.
I still keep my professional licence active and in good standing.

Offline Lyric

• Family
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2020, 12:45:40 pm »
Yes, I've done breast massage various ways for years. I think it has had a slight enlarging effect, though it's not greatly noticeable in the mirror. I not only use my hands, but silicon plastic cups of various sizes which are great for perking the nipples (mine are permanently perked now). Also, if you're ever considering getting implants I've read that doctors find it much easier to fit things in with a subject who has done a lot of massage or breast suction.
"Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life." - Steve Jobs

Offline valerie anne

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2020, 02:33:11 pm »
I have had good results from silicone nipple suction cups. They have really perked me up and increased my boob volume.

I start to ache if I wear them without support, so I have got bras in an increased cup size, and I can endure/enjoy intense nipple suction all day.

I am starting to collect a milky discharge, but a subsequent session on my electric breast pumps is still producing nothing.     

Online ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2020, 05:25:12 pm »
I have had good results from silicone nipple suction cups. They have really perked me up and increased my boob volume.

I start to ache if I wear them without support, so I have got bras in an increased cup size, and I can endure/enjoy intense nipple suction all day.

I am starting to collect a milky discharge, but a subsequent session on my electric breast pumps is still producing nothing.   

I have not used those suction cups.  Reminds me of the older snake venom cups you might take on camping trips.

Chrissy
Be a good example of good behavior.  Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.  Serve others.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline Lyric

• Family
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2020, 09:40:00 pm »
I have not used those suction cups.  Reminds me of the older snake venom cups you might take on camping trips.

It's the same idea. The best known brand (and the ones I use) are called "Supple Cups" you can get them on Amazon. On Amazon and eBay you can also find similar cups designed for "cupping" treatments which are similar (and, often, cheaper). However those are thicker and and not sized as precisely as the Supple Cups. I use both to some extent, though.
"Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life." - Steve Jobs

Offline valerie anne

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2020, 03:13:12 pm »
Nipple suction cups not only make you wonderfully front heavy, but  they are a good preparation for a breast pumping session.

After lubrication, I get a deep and heavy nipple latch from my electric pumps, which I can carry without the support of a bra. 

Offline LaRae

• "No one ever wetted clay and then left it, as if there would be bricks by chance and fortune."
  • Friend
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2020, 01:11:41 am »
I oftentimes find myself just absentmindedly doing it, probablyjust out of the novelty of actually having them in the first place .
"Never forget what you are, the rest of the world will not. Wear it like armour and it can never be used to hurt you."

Online ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2020, 06:11:06 am »
I oftentimes find myself just absentmindedly doing it, probablyjust out of the novelty of actually having them in the first place .

They are nice to have.   :)

Chrissy

Offline SoCal_Holly

• Multi-Pass
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2020, 03:59:22 pm »
LaRae, me too lol !

Online ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2020, 08:43:30 pm »
I doubt that I would trying suction cups or pumping; but, the massage seems nice.
I do not think massage really increases breast size to any noticeable extent.  I do seem to touch them a lot though.  This is not a sexual thing, it just seems satisfying knowing they are there.

Chrissy

Offline Pammie

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2020, 08:47:47 pm »
I doubt that I would trying suction cups or pumping; but, the massage seems nice.
I do not think massage really increases breast size to any noticeable extent.  I do seem to touch them a lot though.  This is not a sexual thing, it just seems satisfying knowing they are there.

Chrissy
I have found a win win there because my Andy does that for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2020, 08:57:23 pm »
I have found a win win there because my Andy does that for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having someone else do that is a plus.   :)
Great, Pammie!

Chrissy

Online putaringonit

« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2020, 11:52:00 am »
Hi!!
I had never heard that before! Will definitely have to try way more often.
I do a routine examination of my breasts once every two weeks or so, per my endocrinologyst's recommendation, and I have not noticed any growth from that (still an A cup, sadly).

Offline valerie anne

« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2020, 01:43:39 pm »
I have never found that massage achieved anything. All my growth ( A to C cup) has been achieved through nipple stimulation. I am really nipple heavy, but the boob tissue behind my nipples has expanded as well.

I carry silicone nipple pumps in my bra during the day (I have D cup bras for support) and I use the breast pumps during the evening. With my nipples already extended, I enjoy a deep latch into the pumps.   

Tags: