Author Topic: Does anyone like to wear clothing with flower patterns?  (Read 2249 times)

Offline Ellie_Arroway

• ellie_arroway@susans.org
Re: Does anyone like to wear clothing with flower patterns?
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2019, 03:48:50 am »
Yeah... but I also had some "flowery" male clothes.

They do exist!
Started seriously questioning: 24 Aug 2019
Referred to GIC: 23 Sep 2019
Full-time female presentation since: 21 Oct 2019, unbroken since 12 Dec 2019
Official name change by deed poll: 11 Nov 2019
HRT: "kind of" started 15 Jul 2020
Most of my story is in the Just another mtf tale thread!
Twitch streamer MusicEllie

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
  • No act of kindness, however small, is wasted.
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2019, 06:12:16 am »
I love to wear flower patterns, esp. lots of small flowers and stems on a dark material, such as wine or black.  This can look so pretty.

Chrissy
Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline barbie

• I change my avatar every week
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2019, 07:33:00 am »
About a month ago, I tried to wear a skirt with flower patterns during a conference in Canada. That skirt is very comfy as it has a waistband.

barbie~~
Just do it.

Offline Linde

• Full time for some time
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2019, 07:42:06 am »
Look at my avatar picture, this is one of the tops I like most.  It is full of little flowers.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2019, 08:25:34 am »
About a month ago, I tried to wear a skirt with flower patterns during a conference in Canada. That skirt is very comfy as it has a waistband.

barbie~~

So lovely a skirt on of course a beautiful lady!
That is exactly like one of two skirts I have but they go down to below the knees.
I think I may get one like that though, maybe a tad longer, as it looks really nice.

Chrissy
Always be kinder than needed.  Be tender to others.  You are as beautiful as the thoughts you think and the words that your speak.   Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding.  Knowledge and action shown without love is not impressive.  If you look for the good in people you will find it. Healthy relationships are so important to good living.

Good living, joy, unity, love, and happiness can come from following these practices: Never let selfishness or conceit motivate you.  Regard others as more important than yourself.  Do not limit attention to only your interests, but include the interests of others

It is not usually about how fast you transition, it is about how well you transition.  

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2019, 08:32:04 am »

barbie~~

Barbie,

Where did you get that skirt?

Chrissy

Offline barbie

« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2019, 09:42:27 am »

Barbie,

Where did you get that skirt?

Chrissy

In my campus, I once saw a college student wearing a similar skirt with a pattern of many tiny flowers on the black background, and it looked so elegant and nice. I decided to purchase one, but it was difficult to find any similar one. I searched the internet and finally found and ordered it. You may also search the internet.

barbie~~
Just do it.

Offline Sarah-Red

• Love <3
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2019, 09:48:53 am »
I'd love to. I really like flowers. Probably more in the future :)

Also, barbie you look really good  :o

Offline Bittydrew

• Friend
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2019, 09:54:09 am »
I love flowers and patterns also just haven't gotten any yet had to get winter stuff first

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2019, 09:59:44 am »
I'd love to. I really like flowers. Probably more in the future :)

Also, barbie you look really good  :o

Sarah,

I do like jumpers or jumper dresses worn over a blouse.  So feminine!

Chrissy

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
Does anyone like to wear clothing with flower patterns?
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2019, 10:02:31 am »
I love flowers and patterns also just haven't gotten any yet had to get winter stuff first

I like some rounded collar blouses as long as they have a small rounded collar, not the really big Peter Pan collars.  They can look really nice. 

Chrissy

Offline barbie

« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2019, 10:02:46 am »
After searching my photo archive, I found out that I ordered the skirt in December 2018.

It was from a Korean retail internet site which sells all kinds of clothes in storehouse.

barbie~~
Just do it.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2019, 10:04:11 am »
After searching my photo archive, I found out that I ordered the skirt in December 2018.

It was from a Korean retail internet site which sells all kinds of clothes in storehouse.

barbie~~

Thank you.

Chrissy

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2019, 10:11:22 am »
Thank you.

Chrissy

Barbie and others,

Do you know if Korean shopping sites ship to the USA without really high shipping costs?
Looks like AliBaba has some cheap prices but I never ordered.  I wonder if they too ship to the USA at reasonable prices.  I realize that I may not receive an order quickly if bought from out of the country.

Chrissy

Offline Linde

• Full time for some time
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2019, 10:22:32 am »
Barbie and others,

Do you know if Korean shopping sites ship to the USA without really high shipping costs?
Looks like AliBaba has some cheap prices but I never ordered.  I wonder if they too ship to the USA at reasonable prices.  I realize that I may not receive an order quickly if bought from out of the country.

Chrissy
I think Barbie buys most of her stuff from China from aliexpress.com.  I looked into this, and they have selected promotions with free shipping.

Offline barbie

« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2019, 10:37:57 am »
Barbie and others,

Chrissy

I mostly shop at AliExpress.com, because of the delivery fees. Most of the AliExpress items are eligible for free delivery, while Korean sites charge US$5-10 for every item to my home town, technically an island. Sometimes the delivery fee is more expensive than the product price.

You may search Google with keywords such as "flower pattern mini skirt winter" and look over those images.

barbie~~
Just do it.

Offline barbie

« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2019, 10:44:22 am »
I searched AliExpress.com, and this item looks nice:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000166894712.html

barbie~~
Just do it.

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2019, 11:05:02 am »
Thanks all for the info on aliexpress and shipping charges.  :)

Chrissy

Offline ChrissyRyan

• “Have a gentle manner”
  • Family
Does anyone like to wear clothing with flower patterns?
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2019, 11:11:04 am »
Maybe some of you would like to browse www.comfyshe.com
It has an under $20 section also. I have no connection with that Web site other than as a potential customer.

I am still looking around there.  After I can get the free shipping with enough in the shopping cart I will likely try them out.  I will be curious to see what the quality of the clothes will be.

Chrissy

Online Maid Marion

« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2019, 11:12:50 am »
Be careful about the sizes.  M for that skirt is a 67 cm (26 inch) waist which roughly translates to US Size 2 or XS.
Common practice on Amazon is to include a size chart as one of the photos.  Amazon usually leaves sizing complaints up to help people decide whether an item will fit them.

Marion