General Discussions > Weight loss

Natalie’s Weight Log

(1/133) > >>

NatalieRene:
My goal is to get down to around 145 pounds. When I changed my eating habits I was at 235.7 pounds back in October 30th 2018. Since then I have gotten down to 212.7 as of today.

My results are derived from removing caffeine and sugar from my body as much as possible. I also cut out snacks and junk food. I have two meals a day and consume anywhere from 700 to 1500 calories a day. The count of the calories just kind of works out that way. After I have eaten dinner I fast until lunch the next day.

The second part of how I am losing the weight was walking in the beginning and now I’m up to jogging. I plan to start swimming soon if I can find a indoors heated pool.

Gertrude:
Sounds like you’re on your way. Keeping calories below what you need and use works and cutting out sugar and junk is better for your health too. Keep up the good work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

NatalieRene:

--- Quote from: Gertrude on December 15, 2018, 11:21:18 am ---Sounds like you’re on your way. Keeping calories below what you need and use works and cutting out sugar and junk is better for your health too. Keep up the good work.

--- End quote ---
Thanks  ;D

I was really tested the last few days. The luncheon having pop right in front of me free for the taking and the candy in the office in the bowl. I won’t lie I was tempted but I have found that at the end of the day is that while I have a sweet tooth I want my figure back more then I want a sugar buzz. Especially considering as crazy as this sounds a good jog gets the same feeling.

Here’s hoping I can keep it up and lose another 23 pounds in the next 45 days.

I took a 1.6 mile walk to and from Target to get some nail polish, a eyebrow grooming kit (my previous one gave up the ghost about a week ago) and some foundation. I already burned off half of the calories from lunch.

NatalieRene:

--- Quote from: barbie on December 15, 2018, 12:29:41 pm ---Body weight is very difficult to decrease in the long term.

My goal also has been 65 kg (143 pounds), and was reached several times during the past 15 years. But it mostly has oscillated in the range of 66-69 kg (145-152 pounds) despite of my regular running and biking outdoors. After an intensive physical activity, I feel very strong hunger for 2-3 days thereafter. I am always a big eater. My height is 6 feet (184 cm).

barbie~~

--- End quote ---
I have found over the last month that water silences that screaming for food my body gives me. After a walk I typically drink 500ml of water over the course of ten to fifteen minutes while I cool my heart rate down.

This is the graph charting my weight loss since starting tracking with the health app on my iPhone. https://imgur.com/a/6lfLca9

Gertrude:
I went from 382 to 218 over 16 months doing Keto. I’m off Keto now and I just count calories for the most part. I just walk about 2.5 miles a day. I had spinal surgery 6 weeks ago, so I have to take it easy.  I’m 6’5.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version